I have send you an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
how to use WHS 2011 BDA components.
how to setup (TBS) DVB hardware and software products in Windows Server 2008
1. install (as usual) driver for your TBS DVB product
2. run "BDA_R2__TV_Card_.msi" and follow the steps
3. install "Microsoft Desktop Experience" for Windows Server 2008 R2, which
is part of the operating system, with doing the following:
- go to "Start Menu" - > "All Programs" - > "Administrative Tools" - > "Sever
Manager" - > "Features" - > "Add Feature"
- select "Desktop Experience" and choose to install it
just to add as a note here that "Desktop Experience" installation will
restart the computer one or more times until the installation is completed
4. extract files from "bda-server2008r2_patch.rar" and run "bdasetup.exe"
which will install the necessary files in your system (those files are taken
as i mentioned above from Windows 7 installation with the respective
architecture. so, for example if those files are 32-bit and you need 64-bit
files then you can just copy the same files from Windows 7 installation with
the corresponding architecture).
5. now you can install TBS IPtool (or any other DVB application for Windows)
and use it successfully with TBS DVB hardware in Windows Server 2008 R2