Moderator Control Panel ]

dvbdream bsod

dvbdream bsod

Postby Xtreme » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:34 am

Hi

tips from user 0935
To solve the problem, Just open Dvbdream and go to: option/ preferences/performance then check the "delay for stability while channel changing" and set it to at least 500 ms or more. The more "ms" the better stability and the more time on channel changing.
There is an option on Progdvb too. called "speed of channel changing" just set it to slow.
Hope this help.

When i change some random channels with dvbdream i get blue screen error and restart.
I am using the latest driver for 8920 and latest dvbdream on tbsdtv.com.
I think its driver issue and my tbs 8920 is v20.
Ive attached the crash dumps for analyzes.
Attachments
dump.rar
(54.24 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
Xtreme

Re: dvbdream bsod

Postby steven » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:54 am

Hi Xtreme

What about other player like TBSView or ProgDVB,and is the channel is DVB-S or DVB-S2?
and would you mind tell us which sat and TP you are using?

Thanks
steven

Postby Xtreme » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

Hi
I tried all of them but i get blue screen when changing channels even sometimes when i start tbs ip i get bluescreen scanning or changing channels in windows 7 mediacenter cause blue screen too.
I have this problem only in windows and i tried windows 7 and xp no difference and i think its driver issue no problem in Linux.
Xtreme

Postby steven » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi Xtreme

if linux ok so please do not worry about this problem,we will solve it .
Do you changed channel between H and V ?and would you mind tell us the detail sat and TP you are using and whihc TP you are changing?
we will use this to test.

Thanks
steven

Postby 0935 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:29 am

Hi.
I know this topic is old but I had this problem too.
To solve the problem, Just open Dvbdream and go to: option/ preferences/performance then check the "delay for stability while channel changing" and set it to at least 500 ms or more. The more "ms" the better stability and the more time on channel changing.
There is an option on Progdvb too. called "speed of channel changing" just set it to slow.
Hope this help.

Postby steven » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

0935 Wrote:Hi.
I know this topic is old but I had this problem too.
Hope this help.

Hi

Thanks for share this way we will let your post on the top let more people know this.

Thanks

Kind regards

steven
steven

Return to Windows