Moderator Control Panel ]

driver issue

driver issue

Postby c0demancarl » Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm

I still am very excited about this product, the 8920, but my computer doesn't recognize the driver.
At first I used the disc that came with this card, and that attempt failed. The device manager report said that the driver was installed, but the device was not working. So I took the card out and put it back in, and reinstalled again to the same result.

I don't know if this driver is up to date. I looked at the latest release from the tbs web site and downloaded that. It appears to be the same product. I loaded them and got error measage on the media drive and decoder.

I will list more information next time I log on. I know this card works, Ive seen that others on the sat forums have used it with good success.
c0demancarl

Re: driver issue

Postby Irene » Fri May 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi c0demancarl,

Please try to re-install the driver again.
Before reinstall it, you have to make sure that the old one is uninstalled completely. Before you install the driver, please plug the card in the computer.
The driver in our homepage www.tbsdtv.com is the latest one. You can download it.
Irene

Re: driver issue

Postby c0demancarl » Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 pm

thankyou Irene,

Can you help me use one of the software devises to see if the lbns are turned on properly. Lets say dvbdream. How would i know if it is recieving any media what-so-ever?

carl
c0demancarl

Return to Windows