Moderator Control Panel ]

Picture breakup

Picture breakup

Postby satking » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:18 am

I get picture breakup on this card only for about two seconds half way through a program,I also have the TBS 6920 in the same system
and this card is perfect all drivers are updated .
I try to only record on the 6920 because of the fault,any suggestions?.
satking

Re: Picture breakup

Postby steven » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:12 am

Hi

When you use TBS8920 would you mind try to use other decoder to have a test.

Thanks
steven

Hut be phot, Thong tac cong

Postby vonabsomo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

People habitually invite me why I’ve become so consumed with the topic of PTSD and why I wanted it to be the centre of my first idiosyncrasy film. My answer is that I wanted to use my knowledge, in whatever comportment I could, to shed come across on this crippling disease. In 2004, I purchased a replica of Nina Berman’s PURPLE HEARTS BACK FROM IRAQ, a book of essays and tragically superior photographs which tells the thriller of 20 servicemen and women who were wounded in the Iraq Campaign and their hardened thongtaccong technique to recovery. I decipher the work, inundate to embody, that evening, and was forever changed. I forthwith began to be after old hat men and women in the military to interview. I had no verified ambition other than to impress a sense thong cong of why and how they did what they did. I had considerable hopes that someday the “engagement”, whatever it was to be, would set itself. It was during these months of interviews and encounters that I began to peruse about the perils of PTSD.
vonabsomo

Return to Windows