Moderator Control Panel ]

RMA Support Need :)

RMA Support Need :)

Postby spacedvb » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:29 am

I buy 10 pcs TBS 8920 7 months ago, to make a test in DVBS2 Streamer that we build they start working fine after 5 months stop working signal is not locking , I use the other 5 Pcs on same server and ieder dont work , How i can get RMA on this card. I paid Over 800dollres All i need this to fix them.

Thanks
spacedvb

Re: RMA Support Need :)

Postby spacedvb » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:32 am

did any TBS representative has been seen this post? any way I can get an RMA
spacedvb

Postby warumnix » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 am

Hello spacedvb,

thanks for your post, since you have also contacted TBS support through email, so they have replied to proceed the RMA with you there, please check your email, thank you.

regards
warumnix
warumnix

Postby spacedvb » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:10 am

I don't now why i am not getting support warranty from TBS , Sussan send me a email 2 months ago, since that .I provide all information regarding my problem with my 10 pci card get damage, now i have 2 more 6981 dual tuner dvbs .

Total of 12 dvbs card. I am not asking for the MONEY , i am asking for RMA exchange..

i am know very DISAPOINTED TO MANY CARDS DAMAGE IN LESS THEN 8 MONTHS.
AND NOT GETTING HELP FROM HERE.
spacedvb

Postby updatelee » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:21 am

You've had 12 cards go defective on you? That sounds incredibly unlikely. You've got incredibly bad luck buds.

Hope you get it resolved and that your luck improves

UDL
TBS6925/5980, Prof 7301/7500/8000, Genpix Skywalker-1, Skystar 2 Express HD
Hauppauge 950Q, Kworld 330U/435v3/445v3
Dreambox 800

I use Linux and support open source projects.
updatelee

Postby warumnix » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 am

spacedvb Wrote:I don't now why i am not getting support warranty from TBS , Sussan send me a email 2 months ago, since that .I provide all information regarding my problem with my 10 pci card get damage, now i have 2 more 6981 dual tuner dvbs .

Total of 12 dvbs card. I am not asking for the MONEY , i am asking for RMA exchange..

i am know very DISAPOINTED TO MANY CARDS DAMAGE IN LESS THEN 8 MONTHS.
AND NOT GETTING HELP FROM HERE.

Hello,

according to the email exchange, you reported about 10pcs faulty TBS8920 cards with necessary information provided, but in the recent email it was reported that you have 4pcs faulty TBS6984, which made it very confusing, a reply was sent to you but we got no confirmation or further information about the faulty cards ( about what faulty cards you have), then you sent another email complaining about not getting reply.
Please kindly check your email , we will help with the RMA but your cooperation is kindly required, thank you in advance!

warumnix
warumnix

Postby crazycat » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 am

Conexant is dead :) Trident also :) RIP :)
crazycat

Postby spacedvb » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:59 am

waruminx , nonononononono You totaly don't read well my emails..

Againg:

I had 10 pcs TBS 8920 in wtich I buy them on ebay , That Sussan ask me about ho is the Saler ho saller to me the 10pcs i reaply to HER the Ebay buyer nick name, ..And I told her... I try to contact the seller and was not easey

Because I have a buiness to run in which we do IPTV service content we build streamer using your TBS card, I aslo buy from you guys directly 2 pcs 6981 in where this 2 pcs 1 is wrking OK and the other one of the 2 input tuner are losed and I caN 't tune the signal

Also I say on my emai..That I DO HAVE 4 pcs 6984 in which my patner buy them and are working properly so far.

BUT for my bad LUCK the 10 pcs 8920 are from a customer I had in which I build 2 streamer each 5 tuner, and this tuner whent damage QUICK IS THE REASON I AM ASKING NOT FOR MONEY FOR AN EXCHANGE OTHER WISE , look like TBS company is not granding quick and easey support RMA..

All I need is where to send this card so you guy can test them fix'em or exachange them, I DONT WONT MONEY, I need DVBS2 card that ALL.

When and how fast i can get from Sussan a return hardware for RMA???????
spacedvb

Return to Windows