Moderator Control Panel ]

Signal problem

Signal problem

Postby numberslevin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 pm

I took qbox2hdusb from the you. (im) took from the day until the today a signal the problematic continuation is does. You do not weigh from her dependent normal receiver (im) did time all kanallar is going to her but qbox and broadcasts are not leaving.

Windows 7 x64
numberslevin

Re: Signal problem

Postby hackersdbm » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 am

Dude i don’t really know what r u talking about, but i guess u have the same problem I’ve. I just bought one of these USB Q box II and I’m trying to get echosat 7 without lucky. I got no signal at all. I tried with my theatre, dvbdream and nothing. I’ve a dish network 500, it works fine, I tested it with my viewsat ultralite and got perfect signal. Please help
hackersdbm

Postby cody » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 am

hackersdbm Wrote:Dude i don’t really know what r u talking about, but i guess u have the same problem I’ve. I just bought one of these USB Q box II and I’m trying to get echosat 7 without lucky. I got no signal at all. I tried with my theatre, dvbdream and nothing. I’ve a dish network 500, it works fine, I tested it with my viewsat ultralite and got perfect signal. Please help

one very common reason for such problem is wrong setting for the LNB type in software applications like DVBDream - most application by default assume you are using 'Universal' LNB, which are the most common type in Europe, but in other parts of the world LNBs are usually not 'Universal' one. so, please, check what is your LNB type? i believe this thread can give you some information about important LNB parameters that you need to know and set in the software:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19

at least at the moment that's my best guess about the problem.
cody

Postby hackersdbm » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:01 am

Ok I solve the signal problem. Thanks
hackersdbm

Postby 12890 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 am

i have done all the above settings
Program dvbdream Only the first five frequency signal in hotbird
While there are signals in the ip data
Most drivers use the I
Windows 7 32bit