Moderator Control Panel ]

Problem with Tuning (stopped) on some channels

Problem with Tuning (stopped) on some channels

Postby Hotkey » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi all,

allthough this forum hasn't received some messages for a long time i still hope to get some support anyway.
Setup:
TBS 6985 Quad and also TBS 6922 installed in a Mediaportal Server (Intel i5, Samsung SSD, Samung HDD).
With the TBS 6922 everthing works fine, the problem i have is with the TBS 6985 Quad and only on some channels. Intially when i tune these channels they start to work without problems but will stop playback after 10-50 Seconds.
When i retune them they will play without any further Stop until the server restarts or the cards (=The Server) have been idle for some time.

Mediaportal Server logs shows, that the signal is bad/missing and stops playback. This only happens on some channels and only with the TBS 6985 Quad.
I've also reinstalled the whole system (prior Win7, now Win10) and the problem occures on both installations on the Quad Tuner Card

All problemati channels have the same parameters:
Type: HD
Pol.: H
Transponder 1,057
SymbolR.: 22000
FEC 2/3
Frequ. 10832

What could cause this problem?
I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!!
Hotkey

Re: Problem with Tuning (stopped) on some channels

Postby steven » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi Hotkey

Can you have a small test using some player such as DVBDream to watch the channel from
Type: HD
Pol.: H
Transponder 1,057
SymbolR.: 22000
FEC 2/3
Frequ. 10832

Whether you can smoothly watch,you can check whether have packet loss when you watch.

You can get our latest OEM-DVBDream here:
http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/document ... v275p2.zip

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Return to Windows