Moderator Control Panel ]

Pixelation/Artifacts when combining 2 tuners

Pixelation/Artifacts when combining 2 tuners

Postby satDreamer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi, I'm using 2 quad tuners, TBS 6985 and TBS 6904 on a moi pro. Connected to each tuner, I've connected 2 RG6 cables for a total of 4 cables (2 going into 6985 and 2 going into 6904). Out of the 8 adapters, I'm only using 4. The problem I'm having is as follows. I'm getting constant pixelation/artifacts on one of the tuners when I combine the 2 tuners. If I only use the 4 transponders on the 6904, or on the 6985, independently, there are no issues. But as soon as I combine both adapters, that's when I see pixelation/artifacts on only one of the adapters. I never had any issues in the past when combining these 2 tuners on an older moi pro. I've only started to have these issues recently when I began using another moi pro that I had as spare. Thinking that the problem was related to the moi pro, I tried combining these 2 tuners in a linux pc but that did not resolve the issue when combining the 2 tuners.

Can anyone please offer some insight as what may be happening and what else I can try?

Many thanks.
satDreamer

Re: Pixelation/Artifacts when combining 2 tuners

Postby steven » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi

You are using MOIPro or MOIPro-AMD ? and for the 6985 and 6904 signal is it separate ?

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Return to Linux