Moderator Control Panel ]

Blaze HDTV player and the remote control

Blaze HDTV player and the remote control

Postby Elson » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 am

Hello,

There is in the Brazilian market this product: "JH Full HD Digital TV Receiver" aka USB ISDB-T Stick. I think it must have been bought by some client of yours that then adapted it to the Brazilian system of digital tv.

The model is this one, please see description and the pictures here:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/JH_Full_HD_Digital_TV_Receiver

This is the back side of the box. As you can see in the picture, it is realy directed to the brazilian market:

There is a printed version in english of the installation manual for "Blaze HDTV player" inside the box, but the software included on the CD is another one, "Presto! HD PRV", with a brazilian portuguese manual, but no software for install the remote control.

"Presto!" works well, but the point is: I want a version of Blaze HDTV player and a program for the remote control. Is there available for download?
Elson

Re: Blaze HDTV player and the remote control

Postby cody » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 am

at least what i comment is here:

https://shop.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7#p1380

i think it's better to contact TBS via e-mail and not the technical support, but sales department: sales@tbsdtv.com because it's not very clear if the product is made by TBS.
cody

Postby Elson » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 am

cody Wrote:i think it's better to contact TBS via e-mail and not the technical support, but sales department: sales@tbsdtv.com because it's not very clear if the product is made by TBS.

Unfortunately the sales dept. does not answer my e-mails.

The product is really made by TBS, The brand and the model is written on the both sides of board:

BOTTON

JH BOX CONTENT

I repeat that the product is very good and works well, I recomend it. But, please, I just need a copy of the original software Blaze HDTV player and the remote control driver.
Elson

work from home jobs

Postby XXjonieXX » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 am

I need somebody to help me to understand exactly what the process is of drawback,of creating a websitye like this, thank you!
I need to learn to work from home to support me family, my mom is very sick, and poppa is handicapp, i need "work from home jobs"
please give me some information..his is a cool website here, i would like to make me one too!!!
:)
XXjonieXX

Postby Elson » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:29 am

I still want a version of Blaze HDTV player and a program for the remote control. Please!
Elson

Postby Elson » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:42 pm

I still want a version of Blaze HDTV player and a program for the remote control. Please!
Elson

Return to Windows