Moderator Control Panel ]

Testing the Matrix with QBOX S2 5922

Testing the Matrix with QBOX S2 5922

Postby alanb2121 » Tue May 13, 2014 4:25 pm

OK, I've done some testing with the 1.0.0.6-2 build and the QBOX S2 5922

1. Using VDR
I can successfully scans and finds all the FTA and encrypted S1 and S2 channels (Sky NZ) using the start up menu
When using the VDRVNSI client within XBMC the playback on FTA channels are extremely choppy and the image appears interlaced around any movement. I've configured OSCAM to connect to my remote server but it does not seem to work. Channel selection becomes unresponsive after a while
When using the DVRXVDR client within XBMC the playback of FTA channels is also extremely choppy and the images appears interlaced around any movement. OSCAM is configured but again it will not decrypt any channels. Channel selection is working smoothly

2. Using TVheadend
I can successfully scans and finds all the FTA and encrypted S1 and S2 channels (Sky NZ)
When using the TVheadend client within XBMC the playback on FTA channels are extremely choppy and the image appears interlaced around any movement. the good news is I can successfully connect to my remote OSCAM server and decypt the channels. The bad news is after a few minutes TVheadend loses all its configuration and it needs to be re entered.

So to summarize, all methods are producing a choppy, interlaced image on both SD and HD channels. I'm keen to to understand if this is a common problem for everyone or related to the QBOX S2 5922 I'm using
Connecting to OSCAM is not working for VDR
Connecting to OSCAM is working for Tvheadend
TVheadend loses its configuration after a few minutes
alanb2121

Re: Testing the Matrix with QBOX S2 5922

Postby luistobcn » Wed May 14, 2014 1:29 am

I also have the same problem with tbs qbox 5980.

VDR and Oscam,not work.
But play FTA channels.
Tvheaden and Oscam talk,but only for a few minutes.
too many bug in matrixtv os.

Hopefully that you fixed in future versions.
For now I'm frustrated not to get run correctly.

I had high hopes in this system.and so replace the two devices that I use,a for Satellite and another for Xbmc.
luistobcn

Postby imperia » Wed May 14, 2014 2:52 am

imperia

Postby mijanek » Wed May 14, 2014 2:46 pm

the dvb-api is allready included on the vdr installation of vdr in MatrixTV. You just need to enable it.
edit the file /usr/bin/runvdr-backend and change the comment on the last two lines, so the last line with $CAMPLUGIN gets started and the previous one is commented out.
mijanek

Postby diabloss » Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

@Mijanek
For dvbapi + Tvheadend will need camd.socket file or an option for LD_PRELOAD=/path/to/capmt_ca.so cam_client & which sadly on this version of Matrix file sistem Tvheadend won't work.

Imo at this point best combination for matrix tv device is vdr with vdr-sc plugin + oscam as the vdr seems to be more stable for watching /zapping via xbmc live tv channels.

I highly advise if possible to provide to the end users a method to enable vdr-sc plugin support
as there are many of them that are NOT using card readers connected on to the matrix (dvbapi cannot perform while subscription card is on another machine)
but having dedicated machines for their subscriptions (raspberry pi in my case).

Regards
diabloss

Postby luistobcn » Thu May 15, 2014 1:57 am

mijanek Wrote:the dvb-api is allready included on the vdr installation of vdr in MatrixTV. You just need to enable it.
edit the file /usr/bin/runvdr-backend and change the comment on the last two lines, so the last line with $CAMPLUGIN gets started and the previous one is commented out.

Hi,Thank you for your help.
you give me more information of the process to edit?Please.

I have no knowledge to edit.
luistobcn

Postby alanb2121 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:08 am

diabloss Wrote:@Mijanek

I highly advise if possible to provide to the end users a method to enable vdr-sc plugin support
as there are many of them that are NOT using card readers connected on to the matrix (dvbapi cannot perform while subscription card is on another machine)
but having dedicated machines for their subscriptions (raspberry pi in my case).

Regards

Agreed. I also run my card reader on a raspberry pi.
alanb2121

Postby luistobcn » Thu May 15, 2014 5:22 am

mijanek Wrote:the dvb-api is allready included on the vdr installation of vdr in MatrixTV. You just need to enable it.

I have edit the file use/bin/runvdr-backend and add text $CAMPLUGIN gets started ,in the final the two lines.Now talk with Oscam,but not scramble channels.
The server oscam is connet.
I test 1.0.5 and 1.0.6.2 matrixtv and not work.
any help?
luistobcn

Postby luistobcn » Sat May 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi.
I see in status oscam dvbapi is ok,but Au and crypted is OFF 1-picture
VDR connect with oscam .When I put an encrypted channel 2-picture
There is on screen a message channel encrypted,not play

any help is welcome
Attachments
2P.png
1P.png
luistobcn

Postby mijanek » Mon May 19, 2014 1:08 pm

@luistobcn
There is *easy* "configuration" menu on the page, where you can configure your dvbapi too, so why not use it? In case of help, just click the description there.. you won't find any other cam providing such nice documentation. And there are better forums for asking questions about CS..
mijanek

Return to General discussion