Moderator Control Panel ]

Does tbs every get back to you regarding problems ???

Does tbs every get back to you regarding problems ???

Postby ukiptv » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:46 am

OK so i got a moi pro on the 18th sin i got it i seti it up ( managed todo it with out any instructions ) had to google for 3 hours to find default username and password all ready not looking like a good company not providing these details and there own get started pdf on site dont tell you what it is !

anyway i pluged in my sky dish and had to wait for 2 hour for the moi to even pick up that my card was installed the tbs6909 then finaly after 2 hours it showed up under the adapters list

now when i goto use dvblast or vdr to scan for channels all i get is "lock failed" over and over i even tried tv headend witch as well just comes back with failed when it trys todo a search and it doesnt even have the preconfigured muxes :/

i have sins then emailed tbs i waiting all day and finaly got a reply at 9:42am the next morning i relied to that email at 9:55am the same morning to only 10 mins had gone bye and i never heard anything from them all day untill 2:20am the next morning thats 17 hours i waited for a reply to an email i sent them litrully 10 mins after the got back to me!

i then waiting untill i got an email today at 11:20am tellimg me they would need a remote conntection to see what was wrong

how on earth am i meant to give them a remote connection when they are never bloody online to reply to me to set one up

there is no way on this earth am i leaving my laptop open and connected to temviewer for 24 hours just so they can pop in and have a look about when they get round to it

i am a paying customer and so far the service has been utter bullshit from them i have even made threads on this forum with no reply

do they ever get back to you ?
ukiptv

Re: Does tbs every get back to you regarding problems ???

Postby diabloss » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi

Man .... i can feel your pain seriously but i cannot empathize with you for following reasons:
1) you posted into the Matrix thread instead of Moi Pro thread
2) TBS is hardware manufacturer not software developer
Usually software issues need to be addressed to software developer (VDR, Tvheadend , DVBLast)
many of us buying the products because are cheap and we use our skills and knowledge to replace the existing software.

For example i highly recommend you the usage of CESBO Astra software with your MOI Pro unit , you will find it more convenient and easier to use.
VDR is very outdated almost nobody supporting it and tvheadend is all the time in beta mode development.
DvbLast will restrict you to multicasting .... and so on.
Cesbo Astra have active development and good software support for Moi Devices.

Best Regards
diabloss

Postby johnnysamu » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:14 am

diabloss Wrote:Hi

Man .... i can feel your pain seriously but i cannot empathize with you for following reasons:
1) you posted into the Matrix thread instead of Moi Pro thread
2) TBS is hardware manufacturer not software developer
Usually software issues need to be addressed to software developer (VDR, Tvheadend , DVBLast)
many of us buying the products because are cheap and we use our skills and knowledge to replace the existing software.

For example i highly recommend you the usage of CESBO Astra software with your MOI Pro unit , you will find it more convenient and easier to use.
VDR is very outdated almost nobody supporting it and tvheadend is all the time in beta mode development.
DvbLast will restrict you to multicasting .... and so on.
Cesbo Astra have active development and good software support for Moi Devices.

Best Regards

Hey!
Really very interesting, one might think that TBSDTV should include this in the next firmware.
I do not understand how to install the MOI pro. Seems very complicated. For example, I do not fix "wget monit .."
Can you give some simple instructions for the younglings, please? :ugeek:
johnnysamu

Postby diabloss » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Hello,

Full documentation https://cesbo.com/en/astra/docs/
How to install

1. Connect to the MOI with SSH.
2. Download binary file from the main page for specific platform ARM or x86
3. Set execute permission: chmod +x astra
4. Move to system path: mv astra /usr/bin/astra
Astra is ready.

About autostart for MOI Pro: http://info.cesbo.co...icles/202211322

Next create directory for scripts: mkdir /etc/astra
In scripts you may write configuration to receive channels. Examples: http://info.cesbo.co...icles/202347262

More Infos https://forum.cesbo.com/forum/18-tbs-moi/
diabloss

Postby ukiptv » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:08 am

Why should i have to pay for astra when tbs is the company selling the box ? they sell a streaming server box and that means they are selling the software and hardware as a package not indevidualy it can not be called or sold as a streaming server if it cant even broadcast 1 channel
ukiptv

Return to General discussion