Moderator Control Panel ]

New to Linux

New to Linux

Postby lodale » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi
I just purchased MOI pro with a TBS6982 dvbs2 card, I am waiting to recieve this in a couple of days :-). Today I have Mediaportal TV server with TBS6981 dvbs2 card and a FireDTV card + Skystar card. I am steaming live TV to my Windows and Android clients (local LAN,6 simultanious clients). I am using NEWCS,MDAPI, ACAMD and a subscription card (CONAX) to handle this.
When I get the MOI Pro and TBS6982 I would like to add my TBS6981 card to the MOI Pro and stream live TV to my clients (remove the Mediaportal server). As the subject says I am new to Linux and therefor I wil be needing help to set this up. Should I use NEWCS, MDAPI, ACAMD on the MOI or should I use OSCAM (does this take care of everyehting?).
Can someone direct me to where to look for a solution for this (also on the client side):
lodale

Re: New to Linux

Postby diabloss » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Google is your best friend :) trust me on this
diabloss

OSCAM

Postby lodale » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 am

How do I setup and cofigure OSCAM with a local USB cardreader?
lodale

Postby diabloss » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Dude seriously

Support forum is for hardware/software related issues not for teaching users Linux how to OScam stuff

TBS is not the oscam programmer not the oscam maintainer , TBS put oscam there for your use , they asume that you know how to deal with it.
There are so many oscam how to's on mighty Google just write in the search field and hit enter.
diabloss

Postby lodale » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:56 am

Not the right answer. I kindly ask for help and you put me off. Feel like my purchase of MoiPro is something that I will regret :-(
lodale

Postby diabloss » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:23 am

apologies im just an user too but i never asked tbs help or to teach me how to use linux apps and software ...
i only came here to report hardware or non functional software issues

... the stuff is simple but is very dependable on your skills and on your tv provider specific infos.

basically you need winscp to access oscam config files from moi pro.

these config files are located in /etc/oscam ... further more is up to you and up to your television provider specific settings how will you set your oscam.

as a side note but yet again don't hate the player ... hate the game ... when i buy stuff i buy to use them not to learn :)

i hope you feel better now.

when usualy you need help bring all informations with you ... such as whats your tv provider for example.

spend some time and read carefully oscam stuff on http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en
will help you alot you will see

TBS stuff need patience and a lot search and read around.
diabloss

Return to MOI Pro