Moderator Control Panel ]

How many channels

How many channels

Postby Raviamirtham » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi,

It seems from the writeups, MOI Pro can support two quad tuner PCIe slots. Can it simultaneously stream out channels from all the eight tuners? (Say each TS Stream has around 10 channels of 3.5 mbps bandwidth)

1. What is the maximum bandwidth limitation for streaming out as Multicast channels?
2. If multicast is disabled and only http unicast is enabled, How many clients it can serve simultaneously?

You answer to above questions will help us in making a decision for buying MOI Pro.
Raviamirtham

Re: How many channels

Postby Raviamirtham » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi,

Can someone respond to my query. It is bit urgent.

Raviamirtham
Raviamirtham

Postby diabloss » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:42 pm

The gigabit lan card bandwidth is near 480 mbps speed.

1 SD channel is between 2.8 to 5 mbps
1 HD channel is between 10 to 20 mbps

We are speaking clean TS stream multicasted.

Furthermore you can do the math ... but is very dependable on what channels are you using.

As i succeded with 8 tuners to push out 130 channels SD TS stream ... and there was still some room left i think for few more.
diabloss

Postby Raviamirtham » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback.
Raviamirtham

Postby RobCee » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Sorry to revive an old thread...

I am looking at the MOI Pro TBS 2911 if this is what the above is referring to. This will be my first IPTV streamer box. Could I ask what tuner cards you would recommend to use with this?

I would like to receive FTA SD channels and push out say 50-100 streams if this is possible using two quad tuner cards, but what cards would you recommend to use with this.
RobCee

Postby trucblah » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 pm

MOI Pro is huge shit.. Better take MOI + or MOI PRO AMD.. with moi + i have about 50 channels without problems and there is room for more
trucblah

Postby netboy69 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:26 am

Hi, sorry to bother you guys but im thinking to buy a moi pro so i can stream outside of my home network and there are few things thats im not sure, like will the moi pro be able to receive the channels and broadcast for me outside of my home network or i always need a powerfull pc to transcode the channels? how many megabytes witch channel will use?

People say on the forum that the moi pro get over 100 channels, but can it streeams all at once? or that depends on your internet speed?

Also some channels are encoded so i will need oscam to open them or something can you point me to a good tutorial.

Thanks for your time and if you could halp i really apreciate.

Kind regards
netboy69

Postby stevie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:58 pm

trucblah Wrote:MOI Pro is huge shit.. Better take MOI + or MOI PRO AMD.. with moi + i have about 50 channels without problems and there is room for more

Can you describe why you have such a negative view of Moi Pro?
I'm using one and it functions perfectly. The only problems I had initially were due to my own lack of knowledge.
If you could be specific someone may be able to correct the matter and it may help others.
stevie

Return to MOI Pro