Moderator Control Panel ]

How to build TVHeadend for Moi Pro

How to build TVHeadend for Moi Pro

Postby satDreamer » Mon May 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello. I'm using TVHeadend that came with the Moi Pro on Firmware 1.0.0.7. This version of TV Headend seems very unstable as the continuity errors are an issue. My satellite signal is very strong (90%) so there's no reason to get so many continuity errors. I'm trying to build the latest TVHeadend so as to install it on the MOI Pro. Can someone please guide me in the right path? What tools are necessary to build TVHeadend?

Thanks.
satDreamer

Re: How to build TVHeadend for Moi Pro

Postby zhangchao » Mon May 04, 2015 2:22 pm

hi ,

tvheadend need libssl.so libcrypto.so ,so it need to compile openssl first.

best regards !
zhangchao

Postby satDreamer » Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 am

Hi zhangchao. I have been told the the latest version of TVHeadend requires a different kernel version than the one included the firmware 1.0.0.7. Given this constraint, I'm going to focus on installing mumudvb. Do you know how to use the moi pro crosscompiler to compile mumudvb? I'd greatly appreciate it.
satDreamer

Postby fastsat » Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 am

It seams that nobody knows how to compile latest tvheadend for moi pro, so stop trying satdreamer.
I have searched that too but there is no support on this forum cause nobody is smart enough, or they dont share, they just give u clues, but they dont know how to do it.
For continuity errors i sugest using mumudvb, but mumudvb has a problem: it cannot handle very well dvbapi. I have tried that on my moi pro and its not descrambling only partial descrambling from oscam to mumudvb using dvbapi.
Tvheadend is a good choice. I have no clues how to compile cause i would help.
fastsat

Postby vpeter » Thu May 07, 2015 1:24 am

fastsat Wrote:It seams that nobody knows how to compile latest tvheadend for moi pro, so stop trying satdreamer.
I have searched that too but there is no support on this forum cause nobody is smart enough, or they dont share, they just give u clues, but they dont know how to do it.
I think at least some stuff is already available: http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/ Look MOI Pro and you see MOIPro Cross Compile Tool / MOIPro Cross Compile Tool Source. So it is just a matter of crosscompile tvheadend - nothing special. Will check in next days and post instructions. But can someone tell me EXACTLY which tvheadend version is eager.
You can help me buy new work notebook with paypal donation, after 8 years it's time to upgrade.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FLVT7ACMYAPS6
vpeter

Postby vpeter » Thu May 07, 2015 3:27 am

You can help me buy new work notebook with paypal donation, after 8 years it's time to upgrade.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FLVT7ACMYAPS6
vpeter

Postby satDreamer » Sat May 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Thanks fastsat for trying to help.
satDreamer

Postby satDreamer » Sat May 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Thank you so much vpeter for your efforts in cross-compiling tvheadend. That's exactly what I needed. A big thanks to you!
satDreamer

Return to MOI Pro