Moderator Control Panel ]

Problems With Moi Pro & tvs6909 octo card

Problems With Moi Pro & tvs6909 octo card

Postby ukiptv » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi

so i bought a moi pro streaming box from "value av" in the uk over a week ago but it wasnt delivered untill the 19th because they said it was sent back to tbs to have the latest firmware installed

but when i opened my box and got it setup i noticed the box was still on version 1.0.0.7 because of this i had to update manuly using otg cable i done this and now the box is on 1.0.0.9

after the update my tbs6909 octo tuner card was not picket up nothing showed under dvblast or vdr so i left the box running over night and when i woke up some how the card was picked up and i could see the following

tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter0
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter1
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter2
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter3
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter4
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter5
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter6
    tbs6909 dvbs/s2 adapter7

If i click dvblast and select and adapter and do a scan i all ways get the following error

adapter lock failed !!!

I have a standard sky uk dish with two cables going into "lnb0" and "lnb1"

i have also tried to scan for channels using vdr and get the same error nothing seams to work

I even tried tv heaend and noticed some problems with the for a start there where no preconfigured muxes and whan i added manul ones and sorted my networks and cards and then every time it done a scan that came back as failed as well :/

Also another problem with the box it came with no instructions what so ever on how to set it up or even how to access the web portal i had to guess the username and password to be root, root

Does anyone know the username and password for oscam ? every time i try and open ipaddress:8888 i get asked for a username and password and i have trried all the standard default ones
ukiptv

Return to MOI Pro