Moderator Control Panel ]

moi pro upgrade from web problemOk has anyone else had this

moi pro upgrade from web problemOk has anyone else had this

Postby ukiptv » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:51 am

ok so has anyone else had this problem sins i updated to version 1.0.0.9 firmware if i try restore the image via web it simply sticks and 9% and never moves
ukiptv

Re: moi pro upgrade from web problemOk has anyone else had t

Postby jessej » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:59 am

Depends on from which version...
I had similar problems going from 1.0.0.7 -> 1.0.0.8. After alot of unecessary troubleshooting I found out that going to 1.0.0.8 required using an OTG usb cable upgrade due to kernel files/partitions/something. Not very well documented I might add. The symptoms you have are about the same, so give the cable upgrade a try, especially if you are going from a version prior to 1.0.0.8.
Also, do note that an OTG cable is not an ordinary USB cable, it has a different pin layout so such a cable might be a bit tricky to find (at least it was for me).

Anyway, hope this helps! =)
jessej

Postby ukiptv » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 am

Hi i am all ready on version 1.0.0.9 i am just trying to restore the image because of problem i have been having but it seems the web update sticks at 9% and usb update is only avalable for version 1.0.0.7

i have contacted tbs regarding getting a full refund for my goods

having bought a moi pro server and a octo tuner i instaled it fine and upgraded it even tho i should have had to as i was tld it would be on the latest version i have had nothing but problems

if i use dvb blast to scan for channels it find them but nothing is stremed or plays

if i use vdr it just gives me a fail error every single time

and if i use tv headend i can scann 2 muxes then every one after that finds channels but shows scan result failed and nothing plays them all of tvheadend messes up

the full box is unusable this is even after having steven_tbs join me on teamviewer and have a look him self
ukiptv

Postby steven » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi ukiptv

We have remote checked the problem you report with you it is like VDR is ok.Just for OSCAM my colleage already send reply you
Maybe tomorrow we will fix the VDR+OSCAM issue.

Thanks

kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby ukiptv » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:43 pm

i love how you say maybe you will fix the issue i have paid almost £1000 out for a moi pro box and a tbs6909 card for octo tuning and in the hole time i have had it i have no been able to use it

i told you when we last spoke i was left with only 4 tunners getting a signal and you never replied to my emails again after than

i bassicly have a pile of scrap metal that is no use to me
ukiptv

Return to MOI Pro