New version of tvheadend for MOIPro

Postby steven » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Hi All

Here is the latest tvheadend for MOIPro,please download it here:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... uMi7IaDknk
copy to your MOIPro then unzip it .

enter the folder using
./install.sh command to install.

if ./install.sh can not be run ,using chmod 777 ./install.sh command.

before install please stop your tvheadend first.

After install restart your MOIPro to load the new version of tvheadend check whether is ok

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: New version of tvheadend for MOIPro

Postby johnnysamu » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Nice and needed, but I can not access tvheadend with the browser when it says that "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". unfortunately
johnnysamu

Postby dan3o3 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:09 am

steven Wrote:Hi All

Here is the latest tvheadend for MOIPro,please download it here:

Missing depedencies in current 1.0.0.9 Firmware:

./tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libiconv.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Why don't you use tar archives to save right file permissions also?

Dan
dan3o3

Postby steven » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi All

Sorry for the inconvenience we will have a update firmware of MOIPro using latest tvheadend.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby steven » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi

Please use this new one:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... uMi7IaDknk

Thanks

kind regards

steven
steven

Postby senkron24 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:08 pm

also with this 100% not start up tvheadend

have to install back to 1.0.0.9
senkron24

Postby ukiptv » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:37 pm

tbs is a joke i have had steven on teamviewer and everything trying to fix my box had it weeks now using a tbs 6909 card and i started off getting all tunners with signal but couldnt lock muxes then they messed about with it on teamviewer installed a new tvheadend

now i can get signal and lock on 4 tuners but the rest i get nothing and this is a card that was supposed to be " SUPPORTED" by the moi pro box its just a joke

sins they gave me a new zimage and told me to add it to my firmware and update i only have 4 tunners but i paid for a 8 tuner card :(

i have sent tbs an email every signle day for over two weeks now and they just refuse to reply to me anymore

i am more than angry i am pissed oof as the seller of my tbs box and card wont take back "damaged goods" even tho it never worked in the first place and it has apparently been to long sins i bought thanks to tbs taking so long to even get me 4 working tuners

its fair to say i have almost £1000 woth os scrap metal sitting in my room because thats all it is cant use it for anything at all :@
ukiptv

Postby steven » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:00 am

ukiptv Wrote:tbs is a joke i have had steven on teamviewer and everything trying to fix my box had it weeks now using a tbs 6909 card and i started off getting all tunners with signal but couldnt lock muxes then they messed about with it on teamviewer installed a new tvheadend

now i can get signal and lock on 4 tuners but the rest i get nothing and this is a card that was supposed to be " SUPPORTED" by the moi pro box its just a joke

sins they gave me a new zimage and told me to add it to my firmware and update i only have 4 tunners but i paid for a 8 tuner card :(

i have sent tbs an email every signle day for over two weeks now and they just refuse to reply to me anymore

i am more than angry i am pissed oof as the seller of my tbs box and card wont take back "damaged goods" even tho it never worked in the first place and it has apparently been to long sins i bought thanks to tbs taking so long to even get me 4 working tuners

its fair to say i have almost £1000 woth os scrap metal sitting in my room because thats all it is cant use it for anything at all :@

Hi ukiptv

Sorry for the delay reply, we are on working about this iseue and we already find where the problem is now , next firmware we will fix this issue.
Please wait our new firmware .

Thanks

kind regards

steven
steven

Return to MOI Pro