Moderator Control Panel ]

Update to 1.0.0.11 failed

Update to 1.0.0.11 failed

Postby limiteddi » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Webupdate from 1.0.0.10 to 1.0.0.11 is failing at 9%
You guys can't seem to get this box designed and produced properly, junk.
limiteddi

Re: Update to 1.0.0.11 failed

Postby stilmant » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Maybe follow steps here: viewtopic.php?f=165&t=9510
Maybe you used bad downloaded zip file?
Considering that web update file is only 56 MB compared to PC update 246MB. I would maybe avoid updating from WEB. Look like a partial update anyway.

Maybe would be interesting to know the difference.
stilmant

Postby limiteddi » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 pm

If feature isnt working, why offer it to begin with? Web update never worked properly.
limiteddi

Postby steven » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:52 am

limiteddi Wrote:If feature isnt working, why offer it to begin with? Web update never worked properly.

Hi

Can you tell us that which package you are using ? the download file is zip file please unzip it then use
web page to update.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby xiaocao » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:23 pm

hi ,

when it stop at 9%, please wait some times ,about 10-20 senconds , if it also has no change , you can send email to me ( jack@tbsdtv.com).
i will check .

best regards!
xiaocao

Postby ukiptv » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:05 am

Bud dont hold your breath

i dont know why xiaocao and steven even bother replying i have said this as well before using firmware 1.0.9 its just shit this box the software the company nothing works i have tried loads to update via web and it all ways stalls at 9% even left it for 72 hours have posted on fourm about it!

i bought a moi pro and tbs6909 and waited months for a fix to make an apparently supported card work i even let steven take control of my moi via teamviewer and its still never worked right then they just stoped replying to my messages the whole company is a night mare and just after peoples money

these forums are filled with nothing but people with problems and they all ways say the same thing wait for new firmware or try new firmware is just all bull shit

8 months down the line i have a moi prob with tbs6909 and tried all firmware from 1.0.9 to 1.0.11 and none of them work right tv headend is usless and so is dvb bast only thing that works is vdr and even that is patchy with hd channels !

i gave the official verified seller over £800 for my box and card and i cant even get a refund because i waited so long for them to fix it because they said they would they litully changed stuff on my box messed about with it then never ever got back to me or my emails

i CALLED TRAIDING STANDARDS IN THE UK WHO GOT IN TOUCH WITH THE SELLER I BOUGHT FROM AND I FINALY GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM MY BANK AND NOE TRAIDING STANDARDS ARE LOOKIN INTO HE SELLER AND POSSIBLY TBS
ukiptv

Postby Shadi86 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:36 am

I have the same problem, I'm stuck on 9%..please if this function don't work so remove it instead for people complain or maybe fix it
Shadi86

Postby obconseil » Thu May 05, 2016 4:58 am

I found a solution.

When you clic "upload", the dialog showing that the upload is one immediatly jumps at you.
Do NOT click "OK" at this time - wait for the actual upload to finish (I use a network monitor in the task bar, and wait until the "upload" from my PC stops).
Only then you may click "ok" to close the dialog, and then click "update" button.

The update then go through.

As a matter of fact I went to the web page to see the cgi script involved to be able to automatize this step on my multiple MOI-pro units.
obconseil

Postby steven » Thu May 05, 2016 11:00 am

obconseil Wrote:I found a solution.

When you clic "upload", the dialog showing that the upload is one immediatly jumps at you.
Do NOT click "OK" at this time - wait for the actual upload to finish (I use a network monitor in the task bar, and wait until the "upload" from my PC stops).
Only then you may click "ok" to close the dialog, and then click "update" button.

The update then go through.

As a matter of fact I went to the web page to see the cgi script involved to be able to automatize this step on my multiple MOI-pro units.

Hi obconseil

Thanks for your feedback , and can you tell us that which browse you are using ?

Thanks

Kind regards

steven
steven

Postby diabloss » Mon May 09, 2016 8:14 pm

ukiptv Wrote:Bud dont hold your breath

i dont know why xiaocao and steven even bother replying i have said this as well before using firmware 1.0.9 its just shit this box the software the company nothing works i have tried loads to update via web and it all ways stalls at 9% even left it for 72 hours have posted on fourm about it!

i bought a moi pro and tbs6909 and waited months for a fix to make an apparently supported card work i even let steven take control of my moi via teamviewer and its still never worked right then they just stoped replying to my messages the whole company is a night mare and just after peoples money

these forums are filled with nothing but people with problems and they all ways say the same thing wait for new firmware or try new firmware is just all bull shit

8 months down the line i have a moi prob with tbs6909 and tried all firmware from 1.0.9 to 1.0.11 and none of them work right tv headend is usless and so is dvb bast only thing that works is vdr and even that is patchy with hd channels !

i gave the official verified seller over £800 for my box and card and i cant even get a refund because i waited so long for them to fix it because they said they would they litully changed stuff on my box messed about with it then never ever got back to me or my emails

i CALLED TRAIDING STANDARDS IN THE UK WHO GOT IN TOUCH WITH THE SELLER I BOUGHT FROM AND I FINALY GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM MY BANK AND NOE TRAIDING STANDARDS ARE LOOKIN INTO HE SELLER AND POSSIBLY TBS

Dude i can feel your pain but as i can notice your alone in this ... i see nobody else complaining and throw around with stuff that not even is TBS concern .
As i said to you on other thread .... TBS is hardware manufacturer not software programmer , the hardware is working as intended to work , tbs gives the bundle software as free alternative but if you want professional stuff maybe you should get sumavision headend gear and pay out 8-10 000 pounds for an quad tuner solution.

I use TBS products from long time ago and when i had software problems i always contact the software provider for solving glitches and issues , i contacted TBS when hardware issues were occurring . TBS in my opinion cannot hold responsible for software issues as tbs is not the software programmer.
diabloss

Return to MOI Pro