Moderator Control Panel ]

minisatip

minisatip

Postby bbcristi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello
Is someone who played with minisatip? I have 4x6205 DVBC/T cards in a moi amd with the latest firmware and I want to switch from DVBC to DVBT but without succes. Is anybody who know how to do it? With DVBC is working just fine.
bbcristi

Re: minisatip

Postby steven » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:30 am

Hi

For MOIPro-AMD which firmware you are using ? if you are using 1.x you need to reinstall the driver with DVB-T mode

if you are using firmware 2.x we already using the open source driver which support DVB-C and DVB-T with one driver :
you can check the user guide here :
https://www.tbsiptv.com/download/tbs620 ... _guide.pdf

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: minisatip

Postby bbcristi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi Steven
I have no problem using the box in tvheadend/dvblast etc. I've ask about minisatip, because in minisatip server you don't have the option to insert freq. or to tune to a specific one. I'm using minisatip server and a Panasonic TV with DVB-IP to tune on a specific frequency. Because I use firmware v 2.0.0.5, changing is done in the software (tvh/dvblast/dvr etc.).I've thought someone has a little bit more experience with this type of streaming.
Why I ask this, it's because I have just internet cable around the house and I've found at minisatip is streaming encrypted channels with EPG and all included. This is offering me the chance to decrypt them on the TV side with a CI+ CAM/card inserted.
With DVBlast this construction is not working it's show me the channels can't be decrypted and the free channels don't have EPG :(. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in dvblast, but I didn't find yet a solution.
Thanks for your time :)
bbcristi

Return to MOI Pro - AMD