Moderator Control Panel ]

Network problem moi pro amd

Network problem moi pro amd

Postby GranMaster » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Since I received my new moi pro amd I have had many problems to make it work properly, first when trying to do a scam all my tunner and adjust channels all starts well in dvblast but after a few minutes moi pro amd gasps my internet network and communication with the moi is lost to make a server reboot, pro moi second update to version 1.0.0.2 amd believing that this would solve the problem but that's when I lose my settings astra and installation, has given me a big headache make it work as it should be normal, so I'm thinking of taking all tbs tunner 6909 and install it on a different server with ubuntu server, which would solve this problem ?.
GranMaster

Re: Network problem moi pro amd

Postby steven » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Hi GranMaster

When you are using dvblast to streaming ,dvblast default is multicast ,it will have big data traffic,you can have a try using tvheadend or mumudvb
with unicast ,it should be ok.Please have a try .and next firmware update you can use webupdate it will save your setting.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: Network problem moi pro amd

Postby GranMaster » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:53 am

ok, the problem is that when tvheadend use can not decode the channels that are encoded with Astra in dvblast yes, but I really would like to try mumudvb and I've heard good result with mumudvb but as intalaria in moi pro- amd
GranMaster

Return to MOI Pro - AMD