Moderator Control Panel ]

tbs6909 turn off my internet network

tbs6909 turn off my internet network

Postby GranMaster » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:37 am

greetings friends, today I will expose a problem that I have for at least 3 years with the tbs teams, it happens that first I started buying a moi-pro-amd and after setting it up correctly and connecting it to my internet line the following happened . everything started very well to work the channels worked perfect for a few hours, after that all my internet was completely gone which I started calling the telecommunications company to verify my internet problem which showed that everything was always good and when the moi was disconnected. but my doubt continued so I started doing my own tests of the internet network and use many resources until exhausting all. good to see that there were no positive results opte to buy 4 tbs6909 modules and buy a dell r900 server to which I installed the modules use ubuntu I put the drivers scan the channels and started it. all right up there but after spending a few hours in operation the server started doing the same thing as the server moi pro amd, again I began to check everything changed to centos 7 install all the drivers and everything to work again, it was just a question of time to wait to see the results and again the same problem, then buy another 2 tbs6909 modules thinking that I had solved my problem and again it turned out to be the same problem. I already have a moi-pro-amd and 6 modules tbs6909 I have tested all the operating systems I have installed all the driver versions, changing to different moden telephone network cards and all types of resources to exhaust, I have spent a fortune in power tbs6909 to run successfully and it has not been possible, my experience in linux is medium advanced, then I started to see why it only affects the network and when it affects the network because the whole network bungs down even restarts my modem, and I found that these modules generate strange processes that put the cpu at maximum consumption regardless of the capacity of the cpu, but this process when it starts is the cause of my network going to the floor. then delete the process and it worked again but every time I eliminate this process, another different process is created but with the same effect of knocking down the network again and so on, the truth is that I have been testing for 3 years and with a very high investment and something that I have never done any project is to throw in the towel and I have no choice but to throw it away, I hope someone can enlighten me to see if we throw these modules to work without problems. I hope for the help of the tbs community thanks in advance.
GranMaster

Re: tbs6909 turn off my internet network

Postby steven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:27 am

Hi

Do you have more detail information ? which application you are used to streaming ? and you are using multicast or unicast ?

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: tbs6909 turn off my internet network

Postby GranMaster » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:02 pm

salute steven everything that I have recommended I have done many times, recently buy a cpu dell with processor i3 3 ghz processor 4 cores, install ubuntu 16.04.5 lts server, clean only tvheadend and generic drivers works the first 12 hours more or less, then I can not connect it anymore to the network because I rebooted the modem, this has been done with different CPUs different network cards and modems, if I remove the optical fiber from the process that removes the network the load goes down to 0, I put it in another mode without internet and does not present any flaw, but having no internet does not work for me, other information when the installation is clean and installs the drivers and tvheadend everything is fine the first hours as I already commented but after that makes that failure and for more that I restart it and for more that I turn it off and let it rest when I turn it on it makes the failure often. that is, it does not wait for the 12 hours at the beginning of operation when the installation is clean. I send you log. dmesg one with internet and another without internet.
GranMaster

Return to DVB-S2 Octa Tuner PCIe Card TBS6909