Moderator Control Panel ]

Blindscan 2 problem - bug

Blindscan 2 problem - bug

Postby patrol7 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:20 pm

I recently installed a tbs6522 card and found it has a problem . what happens is that when your doing a blind scan 2, the scan gets stuck on certain frequencies and wont progress along. Sometimes it will get stuck on signal for 5 to 10 minutes or more before progressing along, and many times it will get stuck indefinitely and you have no choice but to force close the program you are using. The problem is the same whether you are using DVB Dream, Smart dvb, Ebs pro or crazyscan. The problem doesn't exist when your blind scanning on Ku band - Blind scan works perfect. The problem only shows up when your blind scanning on "C" Band for some reason, and doesn't show up on all C band satellites. What I have noticed is that when the blind scan gets stuck is that it is always a DVBS QPSK signal with a fec of 3/4, Doesn't get stuck on any other parameters. does anyone else have this problem?.

Inel i7 4770S
64 bit os
Windows 7
patrol7

Re: Blindscan 2 problem - bug

Postby VictorLS » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:40 pm

patrol7
does anyone else have this problem?

I have such problem with my TBS 5520SE USB with same Si2183 demodulator but in Ku-band too with it seems
that it is always a DVBS QPSK signal with a fec of 3/4

transponders too.
The only way to solve this is kill process of any Blindscan2 program, run it again and set narrower range of scan with far away from that "hang up" transponder's frequency.
WinXP and Win7x64 the same problems.
Best regards.
Russian Crimea, 1200x1100 103E-30W Ku,Ku cir, C cir; OMICOM S2 PCI & TBS 5520SE
VictorLS

Re: Blindscan 2 problem - bug

Postby krlozs » Sat May 11, 2019 9:31 am

Hello friends, I have the same problem only in the dvb-c istb format, I do this scan because I do not know how often my catv provider works, I thought it works just like a tv capture.

Thanks for your help.
krlozs

Return to TBS6522 Multi-standard Dual Tuner PCI-e Card