Moderator Control Panel ]

Few questions

Re: Few questions

Postby steven » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:20 pm

raptorjr Wrote:Is it possible to change for another cooling solution? Some different fan or something? I don’t need it to look pretty. Just be quite =)

if your envirment temprature is not high and inside your PC you have one another FAN for cooling you can remove the fan power
steven

Postby raptorjr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:53 pm

steven Wrote:
raptorjr Wrote:Is it possible to change for another cooling solution? Some different fan or something? I don’t need it to look pretty. Just be quite =)

if your envirment temprature is not high and inside your PC you have one another FAN for cooling you can remove the fan power

Thank you for the reply. What would be considered a good temperature inside the case to be able to disconnect the fan? When is it to high?
I always try to keep things as cool as possible, but of course also keep noise low.
raptorjr

Postby SquareEyes » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:25 am

TheTroll Wrote:The card does not like if we open all tuners at the same time, FW loading of all tuners must be done in sequence.

Thinking about getting a TBS6209 for Windows.

Can I check the above comment - it can't be right surely can it? What is meant by "done in sequence"? Does it only let me open tuners in sequence? Can I not use Tuner0 and Tuner7 independently without using other tuners in between?

Also what happens about opening all tuners at the same time? I can use all tuners in two quad cards, can I not use all tuners in octa card without any issues?
SquareEyes

Postby steven » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:23 am

Hi

If inside your PC you have extra bigger Fan for the card then you can remove the card fan.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Previous

Return to DVB-T2/C2/T/C/ISDB-T Octa TV Tuner TBS6209