Moderator Control Panel ]

No signal after wake up from standby

Re: No signal after wake up from standby

Postby tikimune » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm glad to hear that. :D
Can you give us an estimate for next driver release?
tikimune

Postby lujo » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 am

Please give us estimate for next driver release :-) I am really curious.

At the time being other peope can use this script which will enable TBS 6921 to work after standby.

You have to put both files in WINDOWS folder and shortcut of Standby.vbs in Startup folder. You need to restart computer one time and after that this script will work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/449705736/Standby_for_TBS_6921.zip
lujo

Postby cody » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:52 pm

wake up from sleep issue is scheduled to be resolved until the middle of March. in any case i want to mention that if you were user of some of our older products like for example TBS 6980 or even follow in some forum information about 6980 you will know that we even re-write the whole initial 6980 drivers to satisfy all customer requests/complains. so, there is no point to worry, it's just matter of time and with every new product there is always some period at the beginning when issues are found, which are resolved on later stage with driver updates. we didn't leave our customers to struggle on their own it the problems before and we won't do it now either.
cody

Postby tikimune » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm

So it's middle of march are there any informations or updates regardning this issue?
tikimune

Postby tikimune » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Now, I've tested the latest driver 2.0.0.5, but there's still no signal after stand by. :(
tikimune

Postby lujo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 am

I also tested new driver 2.0.0.5 and I also can say that there is still no signal after stand by. When will this be fixed?
lujo

Postby tikimune » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Come on guys, you can't be serious. You've promised to fix the standby issue by middle of march. Now it's already end of march and still no signs of progress. I'm aware that cody is having some kind of personal things to do, but is he the only one responsible for customer care?

My first tv card couldn't find vertical channels, when others were watching TV on the satellite dish . Now I've got a new card (TBS 6921), which can handle my past vertical issues, but won't work after standby. I've been waiting for this to be fixed for weeks now. How long do I have to be that patient?
tikimune

Postby pjm » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm

tikimune Wrote:Come on guys, you can't be serious. You've promised to fix the standby issue by middle of march. Now it's already end of march and still no signs of progress. I'm aware that cody is having some kind of personal things to do, but is he the only one responsible for customer care?

Don't hold your breath.

I've been waiting since early February for an updated BDAsource driver for TSReader. Something Rod Hewlett said he could fix in 5 minutes if they gave him the source code.

cody Wrote:
pjm Wrote:TBS TSReader_BDA source is not reading command line inputs

at least in my opinion it has to be something else, but anyway there is no problem to add command line inputs to the module. i'm close to finishing my on-going project and thus have more time to improve 6921/8921 software bugs, but in any case i will try to find some time and build such module for you in the next several days.
pjm

Postby steven » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 am

Hi All

Sorry for let you wait a long time.
6921's driver have updated few days ago,you can download http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/6921/TBS6921Driver_V2.0.0.5.rar
which have solved the sleep problem .
steven

Postby pjm » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 am

steven Wrote:Sorry for let you wait a long time.

Steve - any updates on the "TSReader_BDA source" fixes?
pjm

PreviousNext

Return to Windows