Moderator Control Panel ]

New Tuner for EUMETSAT

New Tuner for EUMETSAT

Postby mikeg4cfz » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:14 pm

The latest from our friends is TBS-6903X, I have been testing now for many weeks and found the Tuner to be very reliable, I have both Tuners in operation, on one I have Basic Service and HVS-1 and on the other HVS-2, all data being received without loss of segments or data. The Tuner has internal cooling fan but this runs very quiet in the background. Running with the latest more powerful Chip/Demodulator makes this Tuner an obvious choice for reception of EUMETSAT Data Reception and is excellent as a main Tuner or as a second for extra reception. Mike G4CFZ
mikeg4cfz

Re: New Tuner for EUMETSAT

Postby mikeg4cfz » Sun May 17, 2020 5:51 pm

Hi guys, its been sometime since I reported on TBS Tuners for EUMETSAT Data Reception, I am at present running TBS-6983, TBS-6903, TBS6903X and TBS-5927, On all Operating systems Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and with all the software constantly kept up to date, and I can report that all Tuners are operating extremely well, I have no recurring problems or BSOD problems, and with the increase in constant Data from EUMETSAT it is a credit to the designers at TBS these Tuners work so well in all conditions. Mike G4CFZ.
mikeg4cfz

Re: New Tuner for EUMETSAT

Postby steven » Mon May 18, 2020 10:22 am

Hi Mike

Thanks so much for your support and best wishes to you and your family :)

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Return to Windows