Moderator Control Panel ]

My TBS 8921 has arrived

Re: My TBS 8921 has arrived

Postby Derrick » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Thank you, with this source.dll TSRreader is sending correct diseqc commands :)

Though, there are some points that still need improvement. Tuning and locking of high band frequencies takes about 15s! The reason is that at the 1st attempt no tone is applied -> failed to lock signal. After retuning a continuous tone is sent but with an additional delay of 3s after the diseqc command.

..just for information: The card/driver shows a memory effect. After (re)starting the source, voltage/tone are the same as from the previous tuning.

Derrick

Postby steven » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 am

Derrick Wrote:Thank you, with this source.dll TSRreader is sending correct diseqc commands :)

Though, there are some points that still need improvement. Tuning and locking of high band frequencies takes about 15s! The reason is that at the 1st attempt no tone is applied -> failed to lock signal. After retuning a continuous tone is sent but with an additional delay of 3s after the diseqc command.

..just for information: The card/driver shows a memory effect. After (re)starting the source, voltage/tone are the same as from the previous tuning.

Really thank you,I am finding the problem too,I will look into it and find out what the problem is. :D
steven

Postby steven » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am

Derrick Wrote:Thank you, with this source.dll TSRreader is sending correct diseqc commands :)

Hi Derrik,
Would you mind to give me your email address,I will give you a debug driver for test!
Really thanks
steven
steven

Postby Derrick » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:52 pm

@steven, please check your pm.
Derrick

Previous

Return to Windows