Moderator Control Panel ]

TBS8922 can,t get TS Capture driver to install

TBS8922 can,t get TS Capture driver to install

Postby kwret » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm

I,ve built what I hoped would be a decent Htpc computer using a gigabyte matx Z77M-D33H mother board with a core i53570K cpu and 16GB of decent memory. Unfortunatly the m/b only has 4 expansion slots and the pciex16 slot covers the pciex1 so I managed to source a TBS8922. DVBS/S2 1PCI. so I could get Saorview. I d/loaded the latest drivers and set it up. The card is working OK the sat signal94% it does a 100 % scan but doesn,t capture the channels. On checking with device manager the TS Capture device has no driver installed. The driver is definitely D/loaded and in the driver folder but I can,t get it to install.I would appreciate any thoughts or advice on this please!
I have spent time scouring the site and noted that others have the same problem ,but i,ve not seen any affirmative answers given .I,ve Emailed TBS support direct and hope I can get an answer.
kwret

Re: TBS8922 can,t get TS Capture driver to install

Postby kwret » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:03 pm

after numerous uninstalls and reinstalls meticulously performed I still have not got the TS Capturer driver to install. Does TBS Support actually exist. Plenty of people have viewed my post but no replies
kwret

Postby smile » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 am

Hi kwret

can your card work well? if not ,Pls update the driver. when you install the TBS8922 driver,TS capture drive will be installed.Dont worry,it will not affect your normal use.

thanks.
smile

Postby JKLALP » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:04 pm

The tread is old but it need to be said; I installed my 8922 with the same problem on an Intel board 775 moded with quad xeon 3ghz.

TS Capture driver is not working properly according to windows 7 Enterprise 64bit even if there's no ! mark on the driver tree in computer manager.

It just see the frequencies, it locks but don't pull the content because the driver doesn't work as it report problem with the card. I need to try a 6922se (the pci-e version). The 6922se driver doesn't have the same type of install, so I can't use its ts capture driver.

Its look like a pci vs pci-e issue on boards too recent to have PCI working in full full spec on the MB's chipset! This cards work perfectly on my old asus an8x 2.0 with an abbissimal Amd xp 3200+ in XP pro 32bit.

The question is:

What should I do to make it work on an Intel® Desktop Board DP43BF ???
JKLALP

Return to Windows