Moderator Control Panel ]

TBS8922 get no SAT Signal after installed Expression Web ??

TBS8922 get no SAT Signal after installed Expression Web ??

Postby SmokingM » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:12 am

Hi all,

i have a problem with my TBS 8922 since last saturday. The system works for three months in this configuration without any problems !

I watched Tv and installed Microsoft Expression Web 4.0 and at 53% of the installation of Expression the TV stoped and ProgDVB crashed. After a new start of ProgDVB i got some Signal Level but no Signal Quality ... test with a receiver and a TV and i can watch TV ... so the LNB and the cable must be ok. Installed in same PCI Slot a old Skystar2 with network driver and i can watch TV ... the PC is ok.
Maybe the TBS8922 is defect and i ordered a new one ... install it yesterday and same problem .. signal level is ok but no signal quality.
Removed all BDA drivers, ProgDVB and Mircosoft Expressions then tunred off the PC ... removed the TBS 8922 and restart the PC. Cleaned the PC with CCleaner and search for BDA Drivers but all removed. Shut down the PC and install the card and after start win10 installed the drivers from TBS homepage and TBS Viewer and same problem ... no signal.

Can anybody help me ?? I don´t think it´s a hardware problem cause with the new card are the same problems and the old skystar2 is working.

Thanks for your help and excuse my english ;)
SmokingM

Return to Windows