Moderator Control Panel ]

TBS6922SE not recognized by Intel DH87 motherboard

TBS6922SE not recognized by Intel DH87 motherboard

Postby richterger » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi,

I have put a new TBS6922SE card in my Intel DH87 motherboard, but it is not recognized by the board in neither PCIe slot. The BIOS shows that the slot is "Not Populated" and the card does not show up in lspci under linux. If I put an ethernet card in the same slot, it shows up as excepted.

Is there anything I can do or is the card just defect?

Thanks & Regards

Gerald
richterger

Re: TBS6922SE not recognized by Intel DH87 motherboard

Postby megavega » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 am

Hi, i have a problems with this board to. I install TBS6922SE in PCIe x16 slot of my Intel NM70 motherboard and it detects tuner only when i power up system in first time. after reboot tuner disappear from system. When i power down / power up system tuner is up again. Then i manually change in bios settings of PCIe to PCIe gen1 and something -6db... i have this options in bios... and its detects tuner after reboot normally now. try to play with bios settings. But now i can't find any normal driver for this board for linux... last one from TBS site can't decode data from stream... if you found one please reply.
megavega

Postby richterger » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Hi,

I had to upgrade the BIOS to 0324, after that the card is recognized by the BIOS and also shows up under linux in lspci.

Then I have taken the newest drivers from the tbs website. They load, but scaning for channels does not work.

I do not have any idea what is wrong, didn't found any help searching the net and don't have the time to debug it further...

Regards

Gerald
richterger

Postby steven » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi richterger

Please send a email to our support#tbsdtv.com
We will release a new driver later for TBS6922SE.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Return to Linux