Moderator Control Panel ]

Glitch on all channels

Glitch on all channels

Postby vahid67 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Hello Guys,
I didn't use my card for two or three years but today I decide to use it again,
I'm using windows 10 & I've installed last windows drivers.
First of all, DVBDream even can't lock on one freq, but ProgDVB can lock on most freq but some freqs I've on my other receiver ProgDVB can't lock on them,
In the ProgDVB I can only scan for one or two freqs and for most of the locked freqs after scan there's no result, both Level & Quality are high for all of the locked freqs...
And finally, for those freqs, I can scan & find channels programs are glitchy and they're not usable...

Any idea how I can fix those problems! from not finding freqs, not scanning locked freqs and glitch problem?

My other receiver on the other hand works perfectly. That is a standalone receiver for TV and not using any computer...

Regards
vahid67

Re: Glitch on all channels

Postby steven » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:47 am

Hi

In the ProgDVB I can only scan for one or two freqs , is the ProgDVB please well with this freqs ?

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: Glitch on all channels

Postby vahid67 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 am

vahid67 Wrote:Hello Guys,
I didn't use my card for two or three years but today I decide to use it again,
I'm using windows 10 & I've installed last windows drivers.
First of all, DVBDream even can't lock on one freq, but ProgDVB can lock on most freq but some freqs I've on my other receiver ProgDVB can't lock on them,
In the ProgDVB I can only scan for one or two freqs and for most of the locked freqs after scan there's no result, both Level & Quality are high for all of the locked freqs...
And finally, for those freqs, I can scan & find channels programs are glitchy and they're not usable...

Any idea how I can fix those problems! from not finding freqs, not scanning locked freqs and glitch problem?

My other receiver on the other hand works perfectly. That is a standalone receiver for TV and not using any computer...

Regards

As I figured out about my problem, I'm using a LNB with two output sockets when the receiver using second output is off, I can't have most freqs on my DVB and other working freqs have low quality!!
vahid67

Return to Windows