Moderator Control Panel ]

DVB-C mode

DVB-C mode

Postby deepbluesky » Sat May 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello everybody,

Some well known guys like Crazycat and Enosat have helped me a lot in this and i want to thank them officially also here.

To make it short:
I am planning to get a card that works on DVB-C for watching and recording non encrypted stuff and which is being supported by Crazyscan, TS Reader and DVB Viewer Pro with its TS Analyser. The TBS 6220 as i have read can be also be used for DVB-C. I hope that the combined drivers are rocksolid because otherwise it will become useless for me since DVB-T here is very poor and of no interest. Do i have to expect any restricted behaviour in comparison to a dedicated DVB-C card which unfortunately can not be supported by Crazyscan ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards from Stuttgart/Germany
deepbluesky

Re: DVB-C mode

Postby steven » Sat May 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi deepbluesky

Thanks for your advice,we will contact this with crazycat,and make the interface for it . :)

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: DVB-C mode

Postby deepbluesky » Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 am

You're welcome Steven.

I have asked Crazycat some days ago. He could not tell me more about the TBS 6220 in DVB-C mode. As far as i have understood the card runs fine in DVB-T2 mode since he has posted screenshots of the ukrainian provider Zeonbud. So no question about Crazyscan and TSReader in DVB-T2 mode. Would be nice to read anybody's experience on DVB-C by using this card.

Best regards.
deepbluesky

Return to Windows