Moderator Control Panel ]

diseqc not working on almost all dvb apps

diseqc not working on almost all dvb apps

Postby prom123 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi,

I've tested driver version 1.0.0.6 and 1.0.0.3 with mediaportal, argus-tv, next-pvr in windows 8 32bit and then in a fresh windows 7 32bit installation without success...
The scan of the first sat is fast and finds all services, but the scan on second sat only finds few services of the first sat.

for example: in the argus-tv recorder log, it says TBS: Failed to send diseqc command with error 0x... (don't remember and I'm not at home right now, will post some logs later today)

It works well on dvbdream, dvblogic tv source.

Are you aware of this problem ?

Could you test by yourself with one of these apps and tell me if it's a common problem that have to be fixed in drivers or apps, or if it's isolated to me and is a hardware/compatibility problem ?

I'm realy disapointed 'cause I spent a lot of money to buy a new card that was stated compatible with mediaportal (as written in your product description) and argus-tv (as written in their wiki) so please help me.

Thank you very very very much to all people ready to help me !
prom123

Re: diseqc not working on almost all dvb apps

Postby steven » Thu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi prom123

From the information you give to us ,
It works well on dvbdream, dvblogic tv source.

So maybe mediaportal, argus-tv, next-pvr,have not called our DiSEqc interafce,the BDA interface should be ok too.

In a short we will contact this with MeidaPortal, and for argus-tv, next-pvr,we will try to contact too.
any reply we will let you know as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby steven » Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi

Would you mind having a look at this topic :
http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threa ... ts.103276/
use this patch to use DiSEqc with TBS6991.

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: diseqc not working on 2 dvb apps

Postby prom123 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:20 am

Yes, I've seen the patch for mediaportal yesterday ans tested it, its ok

Thanks, nevermind for npvr, only argustv is important for me, because it is the fastest Channel switch on xbmc, but I'm already happy with mediaportal.

Thank you very much.

Another little question : is it totaly impossible to use cam A to decode for tuner B ? I'd Like to watch TV from 2 different providers and be able to record while watching other channel.
Maybe un the driver Lebel ?
prom123

Postby steven » Sun May 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi prom123

Thanks for your update.

We are trying to contact argustv ,maybe later them will add this support.

And
Another little question : is it totaly impossible to use cam A to decode for tuner B ? I'd Like to watch TV from 2 different providers and be able to record while watching other channel.

Sorry that CAM A is only for tuner A,and CAM B only for tuner B,can not use cam A to decode for tuner B.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Return to Windows