Moderator Control Panel ]

Signal on Tuner A (TBS 6991)

Signal on Tuner A (TBS 6991)

Postby ulvercz » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello.

I bought TBS 6991 about 2 months ago. I was using card with only 1 cable connected, to Tuner A. In last couple days i noticed that my records had errors. I tested it, watch for some time channel in HD and yep, pixels and errors was all the time, sometimes it stops for few minutes and later problem was comming back. I thought that problem exist because of old cable connected from antena to my card. Cable was old and i thought that it could be the problem. I changed cabbles and connected 2nd cable to tuner B. Unfortunatelly problem still exists. I still has problems on tuner A, on tuner B everything is OK. I changed cables (from tuner B to tuner A) and problem still exists, so cables are ok. I turned on the same channel in DVB Viewer 2nd times, on tuner a and tuner b (in the same time). Again, on tuner A problems, on tuner B everything ok). I also use linux e2 reciver (VU+) and also everything OK with this device and signal. So problem is only on 1 tuner at my TBS 6991. Cables are ok, antenna is ok and LNB is ok (monoblock quad). So i think tuner A is "broken"... I tried also few different version of drivers, nothing new, problem is the same.

What can i do more about it? I got card from second hand so i can not send back to shop... :(
ulvercz

Return to Windows