Moderator Control Panel ]

[SOLVED]-TBS6680 doesn't work

Solved

Postby Retiree » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:33 pm

The last version (4.2.7) DVB Viewer Pro, published in early August, has solved a major problem of dual tuner/dual CI TBS66880.

For viewing the scrambled channels this tuner requires the dynamic library tbsCIapi and for simultaneous function of both tuners requires two such libraries.

The last version of the DVB Viewer allows you to clone this library, for the correct function of the card TBS6680 you need to use tbsCIapi and its clone tbsCIapi1. (copy tbsCIapi.dll > paste and rename it to tbsCIapi1.dll).

DVB-C dual tuner/dual CI TBS6680 is working satisfactorily with these two dynamic link libraries. Unfortunately, DVBViewer Recording Service 1.26, whose development was suddenly interrupted, does not support the simultaneous function of both tuners.

I gather that a similar problem also appears on the DVB-S/S2 dual tuner/dual CI and using a DVB Viewer can solve this problem. Dynamic-link library support for the TBS cards use other programs like ProgDVB, DVBDream and TBS Viewer (a clone of the DVB Viewer) but I don't know whether and how the issue is resolved.

In General, it is possible to create a library of tbsCIapi to tbsCIapin, where n is the number of tuners -1.
Retiree

Remote Control

Postby Retiree » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 pm

After many months, I decided to try the Remote Control - does not work!

The LED on the RC is flashing (controlled by the camera). So I don't know whether there is any error in the tuner hardware, or you simply forgot to write a driver?

When you install the DVBViewer can optionally download and install support for the CI interface tbsCIapi.dll, support for the RC is not available.

Where is the problem?
Retiree

Re: [SOLVED]-TBS6680 doesn't work

Postby Retiree » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 pm

It is usually the case with other manufacturers to supply non-functional Remote Control as it is Turbosight ???
Retiree

Re: Solved

Postby Retiree » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Retiree Wrote: Unfortunately, DVBViewer Recording Service 1.26, whose development was suddenly interrupted, does not support the simultaneous function of both tuners.

October 4 was released a new version of DVBViewer Recording service 1.2.7 (beta), which solved this problem.

It is a pity that a similar approach to customers is not the manufacturer of this tuner. Here, I knew not whether it is functional Remote Control…
Retiree

Postby steven » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 pm

HI Retiree

Please try to use the TBSVHID to use with your remote to control DVBViewer.
http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/document ... .0.0.8.zip

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby Retiree » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 am

Hi steven,

I did not know that the software exists. On the installation disc is only User's Manual and drivers for Windows and Linux, nothing else! In User Manual is also not mention about this software.

After familiarization with the programme, and to overcome the initial problems (user rights, the location of the files in the folders, etc..) I work remote control and I can say that almost all the needs of DVBViewer meets, even the color buttons for the HbbTV/MHEG5.

The importance of some of the buttons, however, I don't know. Either they are irrelevant for DVBViewer, or me is not programmed.

For example, I was unable to program the buttons Back and Clear and the numeric buttons

Thank you for your help,

Retiree
Retiree

Postby steven » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:06 am

Hi Retiree

Thanks for your feedback.
Maybe your CD is not the latest one. : )

And it is like you say that some key i have fixed the value,Because I think maybe these key
do not need to change. :)

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Previous

Return to Windows