Moderator Control Panel ]

MOI & CAM & oscam

Anything from the case design to the chip inside, from expectation to suggestion, the most important thing is, you are IN.

Re: MOI & CAM & oscam

Postby gfi » Sat May 11, 2013 11:57 am

eesdil Wrote:Is there anybody who knows how to setup moi to watch encrypted channels? In the advertisement it is quite easy... You are just plugging your paid card in and it works... Looks like it is not that easy as after 2 weeks it is still not working. Including speaking with TBS support.
Is it really not possible to configure it or just me who is not able to make it working?

Anyway I would really appreciate if somebody had any good idea how to set it up.

Thanks

Hey, be patience, please.

Ok, now I see Your config. That never be working like a 'sharing server'.
How You want setup clear Ecm with CAM module? You need to create any API for switching channels and sending data to oscam (based on dvbapi), or use (maybe) camd.socket option with TVHeadend.
(I never tried that and I'm very busy up to end of next week, try tvheadend forum, camd.socket, oscam with ci - gooogle).

I think, You understand CZ/SK language, when You're using a Skylink card, so just learning, start here: http://www.cssf.cz/showthread.php?39853 ... rtu-IRDETO
And TVheadend: https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/boa ... opics/4502
And some thread about oscam and CI module.
I'm really not sure, if using camd.socket and tvheadend will be working as well.

Newcamd options:
CAM module can't working as sharing server, needed by TVheadend - newcamd option.

You have these possibilities:

1. Use usb phoenix, with options of switching to 6MHz. Or any smargo reader, directly with Your card, without CAM module.
You will need some IDs add to Your config file, Your card is pairing with CAM module, as sure.

2. CAM module need a CAT, PMT pids (minimal) for init stream, not only ECM/EMM pid, what is sending from TVheadend.
Also, I don't know as working parsing EMM data for 0624 id in TVheadend.

3. MOI:
In technical documentation You have, that CI support is only with Mumudvb and DVBlast (dvblast22).
So, isn't true, that CI will be working with TVheadend, what You're prefering.

4. You did'n wrote, what type of Irdeto card You have (revision), also type of Your CAM module.
If You have a CAM Security+ based Irdeto CAM, I don't know as will passing data for dvr (blocked recording).

Ok, You can try:
-close oscam
-CI module must be out
- use 'scan-s2' for scanning Your channels
-insert CI module
-start oscam
- use 'szap-s2' for switch channels and monitor oscam over Webif (but dvb-app utils are linked with their modules.... You will see).

BTW - all is possible (look at picture - nCam HD CI+ with standard .m3u playlist + VLC), but not yet for distribution, maybe will be another way...
Attachments
nCam_with_MOI.jpg
gfi

Postby eesdil » Sat May 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi gfi,

i am sorry not being patient, but there is another reason for that also. I bought my first TBS device (5980) almost 2 months ago. And I couln't not make it working with DVBLink, even in Windows it was unstable. But maybe it is because of my house, pc, whatever..., so I hoped that MOI will be good. And maybe it is, but I didnt know that first I have to learn oscam, buy another device (SC) to be able to use it properly.
I understand that it is working with dvblast,but what do you think what I should expect when I am reading it is working with dvblast and mumu? I sit in my sofa and changing channel and enjoying watching tv (Ok not really as I am doing it for my wife.) But It Looks like it doesn't mean this. And I don't want to stream everything on my wifi network all the time and log in to ssh to change the mux. How should I explain it to my wife? Here is the TV but btw use a computer with it.
Anyway maybe it could work differently, but nobody explained it yet.

Unfortunately I don't understand Czech so it is not an option, I tried (the initial set up is from there, but looks like it was not working either...).

1. I can buy another device but why do I bought a device with CAM support if I have to buy something else? And it will take time to understand buy proper card reader anyway.
2. I don't really know what is this, but will check. I assume this will be the second problem after connecting.
3. As I wrote I didn't understand that using dvblast or mumu means manual work through ssh (btw mumu is generating segmentation error), and still I dont think so configuring dvblast is that easy as in the main page stated for poor soul like me.
4. probably don't care if I cannot use PVR, just really watching TV. (SMIT Irdeto C+, DVB: 5877, not sure this is the correct number)

I will try the rest.

So once again, sorry, but I am just lost, as we dont have tv for 2 month and my family think I am complete idiot (maybe but still idiot without tv)

regards,
csaba
eesdil

Postby gfi » Sat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

eesdil Wrote:Hi gfi,

i am sorry not being patient, but there is another reason for that also. I bought my first TBS device (5980) almost 2 months ago. And I couln't not make it working with DVBLink, even in Windows it was unstable. But maybe it is because of my house, pc, whatever..., so I hoped that MOI will be good. And maybe it is, but I didnt know that first I have to learn oscam, buy another device (SC) to be able to use it properly.
I understand that it is working with dvblast,but what do you think what I should expect when I am reading it is working with dvblast and mumu? I sit in my sofa and changing channel and enjoying watching tv (Ok not really as I am doing it for my wife.) But It Looks like it doesn't mean this. And I don't want to stream everything on my wifi network all the time and log in to ssh to change the mux. How should I explain it to my wife? Here is the TV but btw use a computer with it.
Anyway maybe it could work differently, but nobody explained it yet.

Unfortunately I don't understand Czech so it is not an option, I tried (the initial set up is from there, but looks like it was not working either...).

1. I can buy another device but why do I bought a device with CAM support if I have to buy something else? And it will take time to understand buy proper card reader anyway.
2. I don't really know what is this, but will check. I assume this will be the second problem after connecting.
3. As I wrote I didn't understand that using dvblast or mumu means manual work through ssh (btw mumu is generating segmentation error), and still I dont think so configuring dvblast is that easy as in the main page stated for poor soul like me.
4. probably don't care if I cannot use PVR, just really watching TV. (SMIT Irdeto C+, DVB: 5877, not sure this is the correct number)

I will try the rest.

So once again, sorry, but I am just lost, as we dont have tv for 2 month and my family think I am complete idiot (maybe but still idiot without tv)

regards,
csaba

Hi,
Ok, You want a simply answer, what will be best for Your home setup.
1. Forget at Smit CI+ and Irdeto card, if You haven't any pay packet already ordered (for example for an one year)
2. Buy T-Mobile Start TV (ICE card). No need CAM module.
3. If You're plane buying any pay packet - it's some as Skylink.

If You still want use currently options (Smit CI+ and Irdeto HD, please wait.
I understand, Your situation must be frustrating, so give me 1 day, I'll looking for Your options TVheadend + oscam + CI and send results as soon as possible ( Hope tonight, I'm really very busy - still on the way, these days...).

DVBLast, Mumudvb - only for streaming channels from one TP, in your case one channel only. Not switching channels, etc.
It's not a best result for You, I think.
gfi

Postby eesdil » Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I was trying to get some information regarding T-Mobile TV, but didnt really find anything.
How would it work without a CAM?
But of course I would prefer to keep skylink as I already paid card+activitaion...

anywhay thanks a lot for the help.
eesdil

Postby gfi » Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

eesdil Wrote:I was trying to get some information regarding T-Mobile TV, but didnt really find anything.
But of course I would prefer to keep skylink as I already paid card+activitaion...

Ok, I'm done with testing.
I tried one bypass with initialized CI to TVheadend, one idea. This isn't working. Oscam working with dvbapi and camd.socket, but of course, not decode.
As I wrote before, oscam can't working with CI.

Result: not working yet
You know, You can define version of api, pmt, ca, demux with Oscam, with dvbapi.
But that never be working as you need.
For example:
[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
user = Moi
boxtype = pc
ca = /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0
demux = /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0

Also is needed some code for init CI and asociate with demux...

Information about TMobile Start TV:
http://www.t-mobile.cz/web/cz/katalog-s ... a-standard

Or Use google.cz - t-mobile tv start

This is complicated with Skylink (also ICE card, due to high rate EMM processing) with using an USB Phoenix or smargo.
Max. usuable freq is 4,8MHz, working is 3,579MHz. Answer for EMM/ECM have a longer time, than in optimized receivers.

So, I'm recommending use an old DM500/600 receiver (low money cost on servers like ebay...) as server with ICE. Best combination.
Then You can use TVheadend, decrypting more than one channel, using XBMC...
gfi

Postby gfi » Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 pm

eesdil Wrote:I was trying to get some information regarding T-Mobile TV, but didnt really find anything.

Just to Your card and module.
I didn't wrote, that will be not working in the (maybe near) future. Working like a ferrari, now :D . Lower switching time than tvheadend (half of the time).
But I'm still finding a best way for that, so meanwhile You need wait, or buying T-mobile TV Start (better option as sure for more than one user, one channel decrypting)...
Maybe I recreate also TVheadend (there will be complication with using one-stream CI, in the setup must be enabled budget mode, etc...). Will see, what is better.
gfi

Postby eesdil » Sun May 12, 2013 5:24 pm

hmm, if i get a t-mobile card, what should i do with it to make it working? Lets assume that I have the same setup (moi+cam).
I was checking this DM500. however I dont really buy another device, would be too much, moreover they are saying that there are almost all device on ebay is fake, so I dont really want to risk it as definitelly if I buy I will get a wrong one.

thanks
eesdil

Postby gfi » Mon May 13, 2013 11:13 am

eesdil Wrote:hmm, if i get a t-mobile card, what should i do with it to make it working? Lets assume that I have the same setup (moi+cam).
I was checking this DM500. however I dont really buy another device, would be too much, moreover they are saying that there are almost all device on ebay is fake, so I dont really want to risk it as definitelly if I buy I will get a wrong one.

thanks

You will need for T-mobile card oscam, of course.
And study/translate to Your native lang, how to setup.
Google: oscam + Skylink ICE

You know, I'm not a tbs support. Also I don't wish any suply of their job.
Just an user like you, but developer inside linux/windows with knowledge of DVB. So I have another tools, applications, also complete another setup like You.

And they really can't know what cards/cams working or not. TSB selling HW across all countries of the world...

So please, respect these properties of MOI and included software:

TVheadend don't working with cam, meanwhile.
If You need or want to be working, You need ask for on their forum:
https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/boards

You can use dvblast22 and mumudvb with Your CAM module + card.
Just start learning as working. But I know, You need a switching of channels.

At end:
I think, I wrote all what I can, to help You.
So, DM500 cost like a phoenix. And sure, all clones, now. If You have any doubts, buy something other. I wrote about a best and low cost way as You can watch channels from Skylink + TVheadend, only. Thats all. What You will using, it's your decision.
gfi

Postby eesdil » Wed May 15, 2013 2:17 am

Hi gfi,
thanks a lot for the help and options. But if I have to solve it with other devices, in that case it is not a big value for me.
It would have been perfect as it has slots for CAM... but cannot use them... strange.
eesdil

Postby gfi » Wed May 15, 2013 2:57 am

eesdil Wrote:Hi gfi,
thanks a lot for the help and options. But if I have to solve it with other devices, in that case it is not a big value for me.
It would have been perfect as it has slots for CAM... but cannot use them... strange.

Please, wait:). 2 days, only for continue.

Meanwhile try that:
1. Edit Your satellite config file (or create a new one) in /usr/share/dvb/dvb-s/ folder (for Skylink Astra-23.5E)
Update frequencies, as You need for actual (lyngsat.com), remove, what You don't need.

Run scan-s2, with option: -o zap.
(learn, how to use scan-s2)
e.g. (adapter 0)
scan-s2 /usr/share/dvb-s/Astra-23.5E -o zap >/tmp/channels.conf

try gnutv with "channels.conf" file (what you have generated from scan-s2).
e.g.
gnutv -adapter 0 -channels /tmp/channels.conf -out dvr 'STV 1'
end of line is channel, what You want to set.

Send Your from putty (or other ssh terminal) result here. Problem is, I haven't Your CAM, so I don't know, what is needed for Your setting.
If You have enabled messages from CI, will be better to disable this option in CI menu.
For near info, run:
gnutv -cammenu , before step 3.
gfi

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion