Moderator Control Panel ]

MOI & CAM & oscam

Anything from the case design to the chip inside, from expectation to suggestion, the most important thing is, you are IN.

Re: MOI & CAM & oscam

Postby gfi » Sat May 18, 2013 7:09 am

close gnutv-rem, netdvr-moi. Not need it for that.

#starting inetd server
type in console:
inetd

2. You need edit Your zaps.conf (in etc). Just edit path to Your channels.conf file

# starting gnutv-net (will be recreated, it's only for test)
gnutv-net -piped -c <Your channels config file> -out dvr 'CT 24'

#starting server
zap-moi -c <Your zaps.conf>
actually zap-moi -c /etc/zaps.conf

4. in vlc:
url for playlist is http://<ip of moi>:<zap-moi port>/get_playlist
http://192.168.1.188:11777/get_playlist

===========================================
It's only for test, I'm working on it, also I think, other way will be better, working on 4 projects simult.

Other commands to zap-moi server (over web browser etc):
http://192.168.1.188:11777/scan-tp (giving actual tp channels info)

http://192.168.1.188:11777/quit (closing gnutv-net)

Note: actual only for adapter 0, udp and autostart or start over url - later.
gfi

Postby eesdil » Sat May 18, 2013 8:01 am

Something is not ok.
I get the playlist, but after I get Segmentation Fault.

# gnutv-net -piped -c /root/channels.conf -out dvr 'CT 24'
Using frontend "TurboSight TBS 2990 DVBS/S2 frontend", type DVB-S
status SCVYL | signal c2bb | snr 4b17 | ber 03ffff00 | unc 00000000 | FE_HAS_LOCK
en50221_tl_handle_sb: Received T_SB for connection not in T_STATE_ACTIVE from module on slot 00

en50221_stdcam_llci_poll: Error reported by stack:-7

CAM Application type: 01
CAM Application manufacturer: cafe
CAM Manufacturer code: babe
CAM Menu string: Irdeto Access
CAM supports the following ca system ids:
0x0fff
Received new PMT - sending to CAM...
700 timer: 8.574 s.ms
CAM supports the following ca system ids:
0x0624
Channel: [DNK47 ENC1 HD East Production.dk]
303 cam thread restart...
303 ca_start restart
Channel: [CARRIER ID DEMO]
303 ca_start restart
Using frontend "Segmentation fault

If I restart, and trying to start a channel, it is getting the command, but nothing is happening:
700 timer: 8.504 s.ms
Channel: [Ocko TV ]
303 ca_start restart
status SCVYL | signal c04b | snr 64b1 | ber 03ffff00 | unc 00000000 | FE_HAS_LOCK
Received new PMT - sending to CAM...
700 timer: 0.398 s.ms

Will check again, but tomorrow :) i mean today later

anyway, thanks a lot for the help.
eesdil

Postby eesdil » Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 am

ok, I didnt grant execute permission to the rest of the files.
so i did and now it is working. Sometimes it stops with segmentation fault, but otherwise working.

I will check it later
thanks again
eesdil

Postby gfi » Sat May 18, 2013 8:09 am

Channel: [DNK47 ENC1 HD East Production.dk]
Channel: [CARRIER ID DEMO]

Do You think, it's a TV or Radio channels? Ok, I will looking at that services.

And these channels You haven't in config, what You sent for control....
So, next update, or other application, You can doing by Yourself if You want, how to doing, You see...

Again:
- I have another rootf (more optim. for soc)
- I wrote, please edit Your config file, keep only channels, You need. That's mean channels for which you have subscription and FTA.
(that's no ideal way with dvb-apps, it's only quick way for watching...)
- You need to send me actual used config for control and also trying with that channels.conf.
(If You send me a log from channels, what I can't compare, or simply see what type of service, I can't do nothing)

About Segmentation Faults:
I haven't any seg. faults (another rootfs), but I know from remote version, where has been problem. Also I haven't Your CAM...
I cleaned one MOI for installation of your rootfs, starting building of 1 year old buildroot. It's OK, cause I need one for testing.
Another problem has been in detecting of frontend type (sometimes detected as DVB-C), closing but without seg. fault. It's problem in libdvbapi (dvbfe_get_info).
As I wrote, I know about that 2 points and I can solve it, I think. So If You got any seq. faults or detected another frontend type send log. Use only channels.config, what You sent.

So, try as first version in attachment,
[removed attachment, will be updated]
gfi

Postby eesdil » Tue May 21, 2013 5:28 am

hi gfi,

I was trying use the settings and works quite well, however sometimes has to be restarted eg: in case cam was not initialized first and it was switched to paid channel (stops working).
I removed all the channels which ones I cannot access, so I didn't get segmentation fault anymore either. Would be great to eliminate this stop in case of wrong channel, but it is still fine with this. So I would say that it could work, but... :)

(this is already not moi related) I have issue with frontends. I am trying to find some player which with I can view the channels.
My options would be WD TV or Apple TV.
Was trying with xbmc (with TV Guide plugin) as I can put it on Apple TV, and "almost" working, but couldn't set it up properly still.

Anyway thanks a lot for the help. I hope somebody will thank you also from TBS...
If I am able to set up the client also will post it.

thanks again
eesdil

Postby gfi » Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am

eesdil Wrote:hi gfi,

I was trying use the settings and works quite well, however sometimes has to be restarted eg: in case cam was not initialized first and it was switched to paid channel (stops working).
I removed all the channels which ones I cannot access, so I didn't get segmentation fault anymore either. Would be great to eliminate this stop in case of wrong channel, but it is still fine with this. So I would say that it could work, but... :)

(this is already not moi related) I have issue with frontends. I am trying to find some player which with I can view the channels.
My options would be WD TV or Apple TV.
Was trying with xbmc (with TV Guide plugin) as I can put it on Apple TV, and "almost" working, but couldn't set it up properly still.

Anyway thanks a lot for the help. I hope somebody will thank you also from TBS...
If I am able to set up the client also will post it.

thanks again

For your info (also other users):
Q: Why can't You use other channels, then FTA and already subscribed scrambled channel with this project?
A: Because gnutv and other tools didn't supporting MMI messages from CI.
Thats mean:
- in moment, when You're switching channel and You haven't it subscribed yet, or another scrambled similar system, CI module is sending MMI messages to output (text of display).
Something like:
"You have not access to this channel, please contact Your provider, blah, blah...."
"OK/Exit to close message..."

Missing MMI messages support and this situations making module crazy...

- Next problems are FW updates over OTA, Messages from provider to all/one customers.
- some modules, like yours, sending initialization messages at start. For that situation, is better starting with FTA channel.

For all that situation is better to disable messages in CI menu.
If module didn't supporting that option, distributors need to thinking, what are recommending for customers.
If they will be problems in the future, they need to solve it by yourself, not waiting for users, what haven't that module (!).

Basically when selling network devices based on linux (ALL). THERE ISN'T APPLICATION what supporting all customers needs.
In this case CI + tvheadend or any other application with EPG + CI + PVR + directly switching + more clients support (XBMC, WMC, VLC etc).
Dvblink server is closed source commercial project. I think more robusts, than is needed, but really good.
I will contact author of this project.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Can be that tool upgraded in future for MMI support
A: Maybe, but I will find another way to be that OK as soon as possible. Need to know, libraries with dvb-apps handling more than gnutv, theres about 10 dvb utils.
I can't simply change some library (maybe only one) as I want.

Q: Why isn't full application with all possibilities tomorrow, or max. next week...
A: Users need to understand, that any similar projects, what will be supporting all, like tvheadend, dvblink, nobody can made for a 2 or 3 weeks.
This projects are developed many years (also with more developers), not some weeks, or months... Don't forget about that.
As I know, that is needed as soon as possible, I found a simply way as watching with simply .m3u playlist.
Can be used in all known clients (XBMC -look at PVR demo plugin), also theres more that one projects for EPG handle over network (xmltv, Russian users have a perfect support by vsetv, teleguide.info...).
I'm working on others tools for MOI, thats not primary, but I see, needed.

Q: Why I used gnutv?
A: I don't know:)
I had an exprerince with cammenu, and sometimes I used gnutv.
- cammenu function is perfect in that litle tools.
- can be used udp to all network
- can switch channels very fast
(I tried also something with dvblast, but there has been switching slowly. I don't ended with that way).
- if You want, You can use -cammenu parameter for reading messages time over time, or use scripting with dvblast22

Q: Will be source of changes between original gnutv public?
A: Of course, GNU, GPL2.

@eesdil
Try this version, need to be OK (without segmentation fault).
There's still one problem - sometime is tuner detected as DVB-C type, then frontend closing. But without segmentation fault.
I'll need to force fix that in one library...

Remember, You need start with FTA channel.
Also, give info here. I'll waiting. If You found any segmentation faults, send log.
Hope I answered all, what You need.
Attachments
gnutv-net.zip
(11.18 KiB) Downloaded 373 times
gfi

Previous

Return to General discussion