Moderator Control Panel ]

New MuMuDVB and MOI

Anything from the case design to the chip inside, from expectation to suggestion, the most important thing is, you are IN.

New MuMuDVB and MOI

Postby ly3nml » Tue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello, MOI use an old MuMuDVB version 1.6. I want to try 1.7.1 with software cam (SCAM) support. The SCAM support depends on libdvbcsa from videolan. Have somebody compiled required packages and tried it? Or it is not enough of CPU power for that? Excuse me for my bad EN.
ly3nml

Re: New MuMuDVB and MOI

Postby gfi » Wed May 22, 2013 9:53 am

ly3nml Wrote:Hello, MOI use an old MuMuDVB version 1.6. I want to try 1.7.1 with software cam (SCAM) support. The SCAM support depends on libdvbcsa from videolan. Have somebody compiled required packages and tried it? Or it is not enough of CPU power for that? Excuse me for my bad EN.

Yes, I tried libdvbcsa. Using ffdecsa is more efficiently than libdvbcsa (lower CPU usage about 20-25% with ffdecsa 32bit par. opt.).
You can check that. Try compile a new version of TVheadend (there's option for libdvbcsa instead ffdecsa).
Cross compilation of libdvbcsa - without any problems.

But I don't know, how it working with a new mumudvb. I can test that, later.
gfi

Postby ly3nml » Fri May 24, 2013 4:06 am

Thank you for the answer. I'm looking for the solution to decrypt and stream entire transponder (or two transponders) using MOI box and softcam. I know how to do that using linux PC with mumudvb, libdvbsca and oscam installed. I'm not sure if I can get some results using MOI.
ly3nml

Postby gfi » Fri May 24, 2013 6:35 am

ly3nml Wrote:Thank you for the answer. I'm looking for the solution to decrypt and stream entire transponder (or two transponders) using MOI box and softcam. I know how to do that using linux PC with mumudvb, libdvbsca and oscam installed. I'm not sure if I can get some results using MOI.

It's impossible to decrypt one TP (more then 3-4 channels) with softcam. MOI isn't a PC (x86 arch) with enhanced possibility of higher CSA optimizations (SSE, SSE2, 3).
Mumudvb + MOI can decrypt one TP (it's depend of used CA system) with professional CAM modules, like some types of SMIT Professional, PowerCam, etc.
gfi

Postby UHDTVdreamer » Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 pm

How do you approx Mumudvb. In de browser you only see TVHeadend.
Do you need the serial connexion?
UHDTVdreamer

Postby gfi » Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 pm

UHDTVdreamer Wrote:How do you approx Mumudvb. In de browser you only see TVHeadend.
Do you need the serial connexion?

Mumudvb is an application.
http://mumudvb.braice.net/mumudrupal/

- You can't see it on browser, cause tvheadend is another application
- You don't need a serial connection.
gfi

Postby lucluc » Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 am

Heloo. I have problem with installing mumudvb. I can't get version with SCAM support. I tried all versions till mumudvb2.0, also ubuntu: 12.04, 13.04, 14.04. I installed tbs drivers but couldn't see them and made:

sudo mv /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/drivers/media ~/media.bak
> sudo make install
> sudo reboot

After that drivers are ok. Than I installed oscam and started it. After that I installed mumudvb but cant get scam support. Always in log I see: Built with scam support : no. I did also configure with scam support but no luck. What I should do? Thanx
lucluc

Return to General discussion