Moderator Control Panel ]

How to use the internal ci slots to decrypt channels?

Quick start guide for beginners.

How to use the internal ci slots to decrypt channels?

Postby maddib » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:14 am

Hi there,

I searched and asked... and got no real answer. Hopefully, we'll get an answer here ;-).

This box is advertised as having two internal ci slots ready to decrypt encrypted channels.
But how do we configure/setup the box and it's software to accomplish this?
I've learned that tvheadend (alone?) is not able to handle (decrypted) channels from the internal ci slots.
Solution heard everywhere: use dvblast or mumudvb. I haven't found ANY reliable source telling in (easy) words how to setup dvblast or mumudvb ON THIS BOX to use the internal ci slots.
I'd really like to use this box WITH ITS CI slots - that's the only reason I bought it. How can we make it? I can use unix, telnet and so on. That shouldn't be a problem.
But currently, I doubt that there's any solution for it. And I don't want to use any additional external ci or smart card boxes just to circumvent the internal slots which are already there...

Is there anyone out there having a definite solution? I have a ci module, a smart card and a regular subscription.

I think many owners would appreciate help on this.
Many thanks for any help
maddib
maddib

Re: How to use the internal ci slots to decrypt channels?

Postby zhangchao » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:12 am

hello ,
i'm sorry to give the reply for delay . you can add me skype jack_2431 or you can write email jack@tbsdtv.com to me . i can remote your pc to help you how to use the dvbvlast or mumudvb with cam.

Best regards !
zhangchao

Return to Install and setup