Moderator Control Panel ]

mumudvb+oscam

What software to use? Good question, do some digging here and find the best one for you.

mumudvb+oscam

Postby lucluc » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:38 pm

hi all. I am using tbs cards and mumudvb+oscam. All is great with TBS producst, but have problem that sometimes scrambled channels just stop. Nothing wrong is in debug - I have only black picture on scrambled channels. After mumu restart, all is ok again. I am using mum 1.7.2 and latest oscam. Is there any solution? Thanx
lucluc

Re: mumudvb+oscam

Postby ibizawold » Fri May 30, 2014 6:57 pm

hello, please can you guide me as to how you set up oscam and mumu to work together. ive been trying for ages to do this, thanks for any help you can provide me with.
ibizawold

Postby mackey22 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:03 am

Hi,
I am trying to make them works together, I mean oscam+mumudvb and no success. Could you give us direction how to do it please?
mackey22

Postby xiaocao » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:44 pm

hi ,

mumudvb to conncet oscam via dvbapi protocol .

add scam_support=1 in mumudvb's configuration file .

add the following context in oscam's configuratuon file oscam.conf .
[dvbapi]
enabled=1
au=1
boxtype=pc
user=mumudvb
pmt_mode=4
request_mode=1

please refer to this link :
https://github.com/braice/MuMuDVB/blob/ ... oscam.conf

best regards !
xiaocao

Postby ForumFan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:09 am

How can I use mumudvb in MOI+ ?
ForumFan

Postby Golffies » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 am

Hi !

lucluc Wrote:hi all. I am using tbs cards and mumudvb+oscam. All is great with TBS products, but have problem that sometimes scrambled channels just stop. Nothing wrong is in debug - I have only black picture on scrambled channels. After mumu restart, all is ok again. I am using mum 1.7.2 and latest oscam. Is there any solution? Thanx

Likely you solved the issue by now. I suspect it might have been caused by late arrival of CW from your OSCAM reader. It is very unlikely, that it has something to do with the DVB-S adapter itself. Hence the lack of error reported in the logs.

As a side note, mumudvb 2.1.0 may be installed on Debian/Ubuntu through APT too : for that, you have to add the deb-multimedia PPA to your APT sources. This PPA is well maintained and delivers the latest version of mumudvb. Thanks to it, you are not stuck anymore with the legacy 1.7.2 version, which is the only one available in the official Debian/Ubuntu repository.

More about that PPA : http://www.deb-multimedia.org
Golffies

Return to Software