Moderator Control Panel ]

LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.008

Re: LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.008

Postby vpeter » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:40 pm

buddyrm Wrote:Is it possible to build the version with SSH and SAMBA enabled?
SSH could be enabled before flashing image in uEnv.txt - you need to edit it. For samba probably not.

But both can be activated on first boot when libreelec settings addon is shown.
You can help me buy new work notebook with paypal donation, after 8 years it's time to upgrade.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FLVT7ACMYAPS6
vpeter

Postby buddyrm » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 pm

vpeter Wrote:
buddyrm Wrote:Just a quick note. This version 1.3 has the video GPU Vivante GC2000. What does the 1.2 and 2.1 have?
I would assume both have GC2000 because they are based on i.MX6 Dual/Quad. Just like Udoo system and solidrun's cuboxi on which this image works fine.
Only i.MX6 Solo/Dual Lite has GC880. And I doubt tbs would use first one type of soc, then another and later switched back.

Is it possible to build the version with SSH and SAMBA enabled? At least I can then access openelec. The OPenelec configuration addon is not working in the release you made. Previous version I was able to get it enabled through the first boot after install. Not this version.
buddyrm

Postby buddyrm » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:00 am

vpeter Wrote:
buddyrm Wrote:Is it possible to build the version with SSH and SAMBA enabled?
SSH could be enabled before flashing image in uEnv.txt - you need to edit it. For samba probably not.

But both can be activated on first boot when libreelec settings addon is shown.

Unfortunately there is no wizard in the version you posted and if you select it after, it says if is not implemented yet. The old image has the wizard that comes up. Strange you have all this wizard working and when I install it, there is no wizard on the Krypton version.
buddyrm

Postby vpeter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:14 am

buddyrm Wrote:Unfortunately there is no wizard in the version you posted and if you select it after, it says if is not implemented yet.
Of course there is wizard fully working - just checked to be 100% sure. But of course I only did fresh complete install - didn't upgrade previous old installation (don't really have time to take care of such cases).
You can help me buy new work notebook with paypal donation, after 8 years it's time to upgrade.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FLVT7ACMYAPS6
vpeter

Postby buddyrm » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:20 am

vpeter Wrote:
buddyrm Wrote:Unfortunately there is no wizard in the version you posted and if you select it after, it says if is not implemented yet.
Of course there is wizard fully working - just checked to be 100% sure. But of course I only did fresh complete install - didn't upgrade previous old installation (don't really have time to take care of such cases).

Sorry when I do a complete reinstall. I just get Kodi to come up on first boot. No wizard and when I select OPenelec configuration addon, it says it is not working at this time. :-( Did it 3 times and every time it is the same. Maybe I do not know how to flash it but I use the batch file. MfgTool2-reinstall.bat
buddyrm

Postby vpeter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:25 am

There is no openelec from me - only LibreELEC. So don't really know what you do ;)

And yes, MfgTool2-reinstall.bat is correct batch file.
vpeter

Postby buddyrm » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:44 am

vpeter Wrote:There is no openelec from me - only LibreELEC. So don't really know what you do ;)

And yes, MfgTool2-reinstall.bat is correct batch file.

Sorry I meant LibeElec. and still no wizard. and I use MfgTool2-reinstall.bat to reinstall. :-(
buddyrm

Postby vpeter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:46 am

What boot logo you see? LibreELEC + TBS Matrix?
Do you get in Kodi at least?

I'm not really sure what is going on but at least wizard should always work on first boot.
vpeter

Postby buddyrm » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:53 am

vpeter Wrote:What boot logo you see? LibreELEC + TBS Matrix?
Do you get in Kodi at least?

I'm not really sure what is going on but at least wizard should always work on first boot.

Yes I get the LibreELEC + TBS Matrix logo and it goes straight to Kodi. No Wizard. I guess I can take a video and send it if you do not believe me.
buddyrm

Postby vpeter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:55 am

After reinstall wizard should be shown as always. No idea what happened in your case.
vpeter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements