Moderator Control Panel ]

Android problems

Android problems

Postby gowain » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:32 pm

At the beginning thanks to Steven for a quick response and quick fixing errors in Android, but...

There are more little bugs :)
- Google Play (store) don't work properly and run very slowly - I can't log in (correct login and password but it's look like Android can't connect to Google Services)
- Time and date don't sync and it can't be set manually
- Can't add Google account in Settings
- Could You preload Youtube app?

That's all for now :)
gowain

Re: Android problems

Postby steven » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:17 am

Hi gowain

Many thanks for your feedback. :)
For your problem like the time can not sync,it not happen after our test.
So maybe your internet connection has some problem ,Would you mind using another internet and try again.

Next version of android will add the Youtube and Amazon app store. if you want more just tell us. :)

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby gowain » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:45 pm

I tried by wifi and by ethernet. Web browser works - load page, but there are some problems with internet (one .apk download, other don't want to start) - only on Matrix. On the other my devices internet works normally.
gowain

Postby gowain » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 am

Besides lan and wifi connection with my router, I also tried to connect to hotspot made on my mobile phone - and there is really some problem with Matrix internet connections. Browse webpage - works. Login to Google Play - impossible. Sync date and time - impossible. I really don't know why.

I have one more question. I have wireless keyboard and mouse from Microsoft (exactly this one: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb ... /2LF-00021). When I plug receiver into USB it's only mouse works. Keyboard not responding. Do You have any idea what's the problem?

Thanks for reply.
gowain

Postby gowain » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 am

Hi again Steven

Some progress with Android? Today I tried again burn Android firmware and there are the same problems. Mainly with connection in Google services - I checked on 3 different internet connection (by my cable connection and two hotspots made with my phones). Browser works good, but time sync dont work and also can't login to Google account.
gowain

Return to General discussion