Moderator Control Panel ]

Two version of MOI Pro will coming soon

Re: Two version of MOI Pro will coming soon

Postby steven » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

antonl1911 Wrote:Why not add HDMI port for those who want to use it as advanced STB? SATA port and HDD enclosure would be greatly appreciated.

Hi antonl1911

For MOI Pro version have the HDMI port. just like our Matrix. :)

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby antonl1911 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:28 pm

What the price will be?
antonl1911

Postby FreakyJ » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Also important is a nice casing so that the MOI fits within the overall living room design.
The case should have space for the TVcards. That's really one point which is not so nice on the current MOI: You have a loose card right next to the box or even worse a blanc PCIe card somehow plugged into the MOI fearing to slide the card out in case you move the MOI^^

But that is more a question of the target audience: hobby developers/electronics or some people who want a shiny living room system.
FreakyJ

Postby steven » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:07 pm

antonl1911 Wrote:What the price will be?

Hi antonl1911

For the price,we will release this soon. : )

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby steven » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

FreakyJ Wrote:Also important is a nice casing so that the MOI fits within the overall living room design.
The case should have space for the TVcards. That's really one point which is not so nice on the current MOI: You have a loose card right next to the box or even worse a blanc PCIe card somehow plugged into the MOI fearing to slide the card out in case you move the MOI^^

But that is more a question of the target audience: hobby developers/electronics or some people who want a shiny living room system.

Hi FreakyJ

Thank you so much for your advice. For MOI Pro you can insert the TBS cards you want
just like in PC. : ) very easy.

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Postby FreakyJ » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:26 pm

steven Wrote:Thank you so much for your advice. For MOI Pro you can insert the TBS cards you want
n

That's cool :)
FreakyJ

Postby alanb2121 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:27 am

Will it run XBMC?
alanb2121

Postby dubaisatshop » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

And hope it will be user friendly
dubaisatshop

Postby wynasoft1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:48 am

steven Wrote:
FreakyJ Wrote:Also important is a nice casing so that the MOI fits within the overall living room design.

Hi FreakyJ

Thank you so much for your advice. For MOI Pro you can insert the TBS cards you want

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven

Is not so easy like you say, i bought moi+ with 2 cards dvbc and dvbt and until now no any channel i can catch even support guy try and nothing and after that just say i dont have time to make more test so is bad experience for me as customer, my only option now is paypal for help and get my money back.

regards
wynasoft1

Postby diabloss » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:37 am

wynasoft1 Wrote:
steven Wrote:

Hi FreakyJ

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven

Is not so easy like you say, i bought moi+ with 2 cards dvbc and dvbt and until now no any channel i can catch even support guy try and nothing and after that just say i dont have time to make more test so is bad experience for me as customer, my only option now is paypal for help and get my money back.

regards

Wynasoft1 im using a way more complex setup one satelite and one cable dvb cards and it works flawless for me.
Asking for some support and assistance could do more for you than throw out your frustration on an NON support forum thread.
diabloss

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion