TBS Tuner Support
Equipped with the mini PCIe
slot and USB ports, Matrix
works perfectly with TBS USB tuners.
Click here for more information about
supported USB tuners.
Freescale Quad Core
Based on Freescale i.MX6,
Matrix provides a much
more powerful ready-to-run platform.
It's 100% open source, Matrix
runs Linux, Android, Ubuntu, and
any other OS you like.
To switch from one OS to another,
you simply need to burn the
new OS into the eMMC on the
Matrix board, and then reboot it.
XBMC, VDR, Tvheadend Support
Popular software like XBMC,
VDR, Tvheadend are ready for
Matrix is a single board mini computer
based on ARM with a wide range
of interface, equipped with a
powerful i.MX6 Freescale processor,
it can run Android, Linux and other
operating systems, a switch between
different operating systems can be
done within just a few minutes!
Matrix also has great support for TBS
USB tuners and popular software
such as XBMC, VDR, Tvhead
end, DVBLast and so on.
||Quad ARM Cortex-A9 at 1.0GHz
||Vivante GC2000, Quad core GPU, Quad IPU
|USB 2.0 ports
||3x USB 2.0
|3.5 mm jack
|1x SD card slot
|1x TF card slot
||10/100/1000 wired Ethernet
|WIFI IEEE 802.11n/b/g
|case: 135*90*45 mm
||1x Matrix ARM mini PC
|1x power adapter
|1x SATA power cable
|1x RS232 adapter board (optional)
- HDMI SLOT:
- For connection to a digital TV or display with HDMI input.
- For connection with network cable.
- USB 2.0 SLOT:
- For connection with keyboard, mouse or other USB device.
- WIFI ANTENNA:
- For WIFI signal reception.
- For connection with peripheral device.
- SD CARD SLOT:
- For SD card insertion.
- For connection with hard disk.
- Main Chip:
- Freescal MCIMX6Q5EYM10AC
- BURN/ BOOT MODE:
A switcher for the two modes:
a- BURN: move the switcher to this side, you can burn the OS into the eMMC.
b- RUN: move the switcher to this side, you can run Matrix with the OS in eMMC.
- LED INDICATOR FOR WORKING STATUS:
- The Blue LED light is flashing when Matrix is working.
- For connection with standard stereo 3.5 mm audio cable.
- For bringing Matrix back to the initial state.
- DC 5V:
- For connection with a power supply of 5V, 3A.
- LED INDICATOR FOR POWER.
- VOLUME +/-:
- Buttons for volume control.
- MINI PCIe:
- Mini PCIe slot for connection with mini PCIe device.
- RS232 SERIAL PORT:
- For connection with RS232 serial cable.
- An OTG cable should be connected to the OTG port, when you want to burn a new OS into the eMMC.
Download & Support
1-What is Matrix and what can I do with it?
Matrix is a mini PC based on ARM, which can run Android, Linux and other operating systems. Connected with a
monitor or digital TV, you can do basically everything you can do with a normal PC.
2- Where can I buy a Matrix?
3- What OS does Matrix support?
It supports Android, Linux, and many other operating systems.
4-Where can I get the OS?
5- What TBS tuner does Matrix support?
The supported TBS USB tuners for now are:
TBS5922, TBS5922SE, TBS5980, TBS5925, TBS5680, TBS DVB-C stick, TBS5220, TBS5280, TBS5281, TBS5880, TBS5881, TBS5990.
6- What software should I use if I want Matrix to work with my TBS tuner?
Matrixl uses a customized Linux system with TBS tuner support added, and DVB software such as XBMC, VDR,
TVheadend, MuMuDVB and dvblast are also preinstalled inside.
7- What is the login and pass for MatrixTV?