Moderator Control Panel ]

Driver installation doesnt work -.-

Driver installation doesnt work -.-

Postby tankard666 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 pm

hello,

im trying to install my tbs qbox s1 on win 7 x86 but the installation does not seem to work....
i downloaded the newest drivers from the website and connected the qbox with my pc but windows shows only a unknown usb device in the task manager after running the setup of the driver. the last time i did this i first isntalled the drivers from the installation cd and after that i installed the windows 7 drivers but i cant find my cd anymore so could you please upload the older driver version please or tell me how to solve this problem with the driver installation ???
sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand my problem ...
tankard666

Re: Driver installation doesnt work -.-

Postby cody » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:11 am

hello, did you mail us about it, because we have mail with exactly the same problem that we've already answered?
cody

Broken CD Re: Driver installation doesnt work -.-

Postby gaodawei » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 pm

I just opened my TBS Q-Box S2 and the CD was broken in two! So an answer to this question would be good for me too, together with which drivers applications software I need to get started. I am downloading some of the software from your website at http://www.tbsdtv.com/english/Download.html . Is everything I need there?

The CD lay underneath the Q box in the box, maybe someone was packing the box too fast and smashed the CD??? S/N TBSQ2100600402
gaodawei

Re: Broken CD Re: Driver installation doesnt work -.-

Postby cody » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:51 pm

gaodawei Wrote:I Is everything I need there?

yes, everything from the installation CD is available online on the website. actually, probably even newer and bug-fixed versions than what is on the installation CD. you have to install the drivers and maybe try first "TBSViewer" - i'm not sure if you will find "TBSViewer" or some other application easier to use. they all have different user interface, but the basics are pretty much the same for all applications - select transponder list (satellite), scan, then choose channel from the generated channel list as a result from the scan and watch.
cody

Return to Windows