Moderator Control Panel ]

Help-Needed-Please-dvbtuner-cline-oscam-mumudvb

Help-Needed-Please-dvbtuner-cline-oscam-mumudvb

Postby nightshadow36 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:42 pm

This is what I have at the moment for testing could you tell me where the problem might be.
At the moment when i try and descramble a few channels at the same time i get partially unscrambled fully unscrambled partially unscrambled.
It does not seem to stay unscrambled for a long time. The more channels the quicker it loses the scramble.

Testing with 1 x TBS6985.
Pc I7 quad core 16Gb ram.
Ubuntu 14.04
Mumudvb 1.7.2 scam support yes
Oscam unstable latest version
I am using Cccam as a client “ccline from a provider” testing for paid TV with oscam

1: Is it mumudvb that does the decrypting?
2: Whats the best way for decrypting libdvbcsa or ffdecsa?
3 : How many channels can oscam susscessfully descramble at the same time? I keep getting partially unscrambled fully unscrambled partially unscrambled.
4 : I have read that when useing more than 16 channels i should add #define MAX_DEMUX 16 where to I add this and how should it look?
5 : I am also geting timeouts of 5000ms when trying about 6 channels, also my dvbi is trying to descramble in the live log.
6: IS there a better faster way to do what I am trying to do?

What I would like to know is - with mumudvb and oscam can i descramble about 20 channels?
sorry for so many questions I am just trying to understand where the problem might be.
Thank you for you time
nightshadow36

Re: Help-Needed-Please-dvbtuner-cline-oscam-mumudvb

Postby zhangchao » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm

hello ,

1. yes ,mumudvb does the decrypting
2. use libdvbcsa for decrypting is better ,it using lower cpu than ffdecsa.
3 , 4 . oscam can susscessfully descramble 16 channels at the same time, you should change #define MAX_DEMUX 16 to #define MAX_DEMUX 64 to make it support 20 channels at the same time. ( module-dvbapi.h in the source )and to recompile oscam.
5. you can change the value of timeout to try ,
6. tvheadend also support descramble using oscam to get the key.you can test tvheadend.
best regards !
zhangchao

Return to Linux