Moderator Control Panel ]

Problem with picture

Problem with picture

Postby tg555 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Hallo, i just need help with my new TBS6982, i get replay mail from TBS that i could find solution here so i just paste here my mails, regards

First mail: Hallo, i have bought according order: 2015051910243313 TBS6982, and after sucessful instalation my problems just have start. My main goal to buy that card was watching feeds. Befor buying i read a lot about your card and i bought also computer which is more then enuff for feeds and regular watching tv (AMD 4corex3,0Gb, 6GB RAM, GTX550Ti graph.card 1GB, WIN7). I also bougth dvbviewer and different codecs. Result is that I could watching regular tv, some feeds but with low birate and thats all. Every feeds with birate above about 20Mbps is unwatchable. Every time is the same - feeds start but picture looks like slow motion and after couple secounds picture is unwatchable. Feeds with low birate like 15Mbps and lower going well even in MPEG4 4:2:2. I spend a lot of time te be sure that it is not my problem (different programs like Progtv, DVBDream, different video codecs, good quality signal from LNB, newest driver to tbs and grapic card, different satelite position check - 7e, 10e, 23,5e, 12,5w...). I really have no other ideas so please help me, maybe you have similar problems?

Second mail: Hallo, thanks for replay, i checked your support forum and i found similar problem to my card – is here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7799
Also i do some extra test with standard tv (i bought this card mainly for feeds and standard tv watching on my tuner) and it appear that the problem with picture is even here – when i switch program sometimes picture is unwatchable like in link above or even worst. Return to previous channel and back help to clearing picture.
Main thing is that now I am almost sure that this is problem with card, a make some much different test, asking lot of people on different forums and nothing help.
I bought your card because I want the best card for feeds and now after many hours spending to know what is the problem I’m very disappointing. I do not want any refund or something I just want good working card, so please help me!
If you need any other information from me please let me know,
tg555

Re: Problem with picture

Postby steven » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi tg555

Is any other one have this issue?and we are wait tg555 TS stream ,then we can use our modulator have a check where the problem is .

Thanks

Kind Regards

steven
steven

Re: Problem with picture

Postby tg555 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi, at last during the weekend i could record stream - one is about 19Mbps and working fine and secound is like 28Mbps and it is unwachable. Both form same satellite (7E). I try in next few days sharing this stream with you by some upload. There are not so many feeds which are above 20Mbsp so it is not so easy to catch it but I think that with starting new football season there will be more, regards
tg555

Return to Windows