Moderator Control Panel ]

MOI+ Really poor performance

MOI+ Really poor performance

Postby MikkM » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:51 am

I have had MOI+ for 2 days, and today got it finally working fine.

Unfortunally my MOI+ performance is SO poor, that i feel very dissappointed of this product.

The quad tuner DVB-T/C card itself is excelent, propably best in the world, but streaming box is very weak, and cant handle much streams.

Before i buyed it , i did lots of research and found many positive reviews, that you can stream many channels at the same time, take a look at buydvb.net website:

Reality unfortunally is something else, if i try to stream 7 channels, then tvheadend hits 90-100% and crashes.

These are ordinary SD channels, not even HD ones.
To sum it up i am really sad and dissapointed, totally waste of money, it cant do what has been promised :cry:
MikkM

Re: MOI+ Really poor performance

Postby zhangchao » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:45 pm

hello ,

we use dvblast to streaming with rtp/udp protocol ,it can streaming 70-80 channles , also use gigabit switching router in local network.
do you use the tvheadend to conncet oscam to watch the encrypt channels ? or the moi + has many clients ?

Best regards !
zhangchao

Re: MOI+ Really poor performance

Postby MikkM » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 pm

zhangchao Wrote:hello ,

we use dvblast to streaming with rtp/udp protocol ,it can streaming 70-80 channles , also use gigabit switching router in local network.
do you use the tvheadend to conncet oscam to watch the encrypt channels ? or the moi + has many clients ?

Best regards !

Hello, i capture with tvheadend in moi+, decrypt with oscam on external server. 7 channels, and cpu hits 99%, crashes.
MikkM

Return to MOI+