Moderator Control Panel ]

Moi Pro / Putty

Re: Moi Pro / Putty

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:51 pm

why is it still saying APR in the screen ,you know from our first Pm ?!
Delta1Star

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:56 pm

First it worked fine with Moi Pro ,since you told me ,that I had to use for the transponder for Vdr ,WinSCP , from that moment on it is problematic with Moi Pro and I can't get into the Menu.
Delta1Star

Postby DVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:53 pm

Not interested in PM - that's the source of your problems - you're discussing a lot of things privately with different persons and got conflicting advices. For example at beginning you could not completely connect to MOI Pro and started discussion with me, then stopped and suddenly resumed having the connection. So this was discussed with someone else. That happened numerous times during last 2 months, so it's impossible to tell what actions have been done and with who.
Delta1Star Wrote:why is it still saying APR in the screen ,you know from our first Pm ?!

Apr - April, a month :| It's a clock and I've explained it 2 months ago. When time will be set on the device, it will change now to Jan (January) etc.
Delta1Star Wrote:First it worked fine with Moi Pro ,since you told me ,that I had to use for the transponder for Vdr ,WinSCP , from that moment on it is problematic with Moi Pro and I can't get into the Menu.

Because you did something not like I said, but wrong, e.g. removed wrong file, replaced wrong file etc. But because you don't know what you did and discussed at the same time actions with other people and did other actions, you don't know what to reverse and me either. Only logging in through WinSCP is NOT soure of your problems, because I'm logging by WinSCP daily and have no such issues. This is a basic administrative task for many devices. As long as you're deleting or replacing correct files and set them correct privileges. Do you remember what you've replaced or deleted and why you did this if I did not told you to do so? Now fix that if you know what you did. If not: flash device with firmware, maybe this will clean out this mess, but if you do this wrong - your device will be irreversible damaged. So first read, then do. Not as usual.

My main recommendation stays unchanged - device is too complicated for you. Sell it.
And now you're watching 8K:
KKKKKKKK
:)
DVB

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:20 pm

Is that so hard to send me an email so I can show what I do. Think so. Am I not allowed to talk and communicate with other people about this problem ,and that they refer me to this Site . Apparently. Didn't delete anything blah, blah blah.
Delta1Star

Previous

Return to MOI Pro