Moderator Control Panel ]

Moi Pro / Putty

Re: Moi Pro / Putty

Postby Delta1Star » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:18 pm

Through mail contact jack told me about TBS, try this is, or that is, but nothing helped. And I'm talking about ; 123tbs, or 123456.As of 12-12-2023, this is already happening.
Delta1Star

Postby DVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:49 am

Pictures clearly are showing that you're able to log into Putty and as you said - to WinSCP too.
These places needs credentials and these cedentials are working.
Webinterface doesn't need credentials.
Instead of device webinterface you have opened some C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/... - page saved on your PC so how do you expect to get it working, if you're NOT entering into your device at all, but to some locally saved website?

In address bar there must be IP address, which device shows, not some C:/...
Enter IP address of device into address bar.
Press Enter.
What exactly do you see?
And now you're watching 8K:
KKKKKKKK
:)
DVB

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:24 am

the moi pro is connected to the Kpnbox 12 via a network cable, and the display says , 13:15:35 Apr-21.. Hello Moi Pro! 192.168.2.1. I enter that 192.168.2.1 as http://192.168.2.1 and if it is good and goes and Moi Pro is on, I will be taken to the Site of : ?! with a login field. There I enter : username ; root and password ; root .and i press sign up . Nothing happens. Don't get to see the Site of The Best Digital Tv Solution. If you don't want to believe me, what is your mail.
Delta1Star

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:30 am

DVB Wrote:Pictures clearly are showing that you're able to log into Putty and as you said - to WinSCP too.
These places needs credentials and these cedentials are working.
Webinterface doesn't need credentials.
Instead of device webinterface you have opened some C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/... - page saved on your PC so how do you expect to get it working, if you're NOT entering into your device at all, but to some locally saved website?

In address bar there must be IP address, which device shows, not some C:/...
Enter IP address of device into address bar.
Press Enter.
What exactly do you see?

Instead of the device's web interface, you have a number of C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/... page stored on your PC. So you think I'm doing this. May I invite you to come here to my address.
Delta1Star

Postby DVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:31 am

Delta1Star Wrote:So you think I'm doing this.

Yes, totally :lol:
From the beginning I see that you've got completely no idea what you're doing, so I'm just not surprised with anything :mrgreen:

Delta1Star Wrote:if it is good and goes and Moi Pro is on, I will be taken to the Site of : ?! with a login field.

I don't know how you managed to do such thing, because webinterface has got no need to use login and password. It should just load.
Analyzing your screenshots - if you're able to log into Putty and at the same time not able to use webinterface (I assume that you're doing these attempts from the same PC - so this would be not a network management issue) I have no idea how did you managed to damage and lock webinterface :) Maybe when working with WinSCP you've removed something or attempted to install something (like oscam) and this resulted in a failure of original webinterface. Hard to tell, because you're doing multiple changes discussed with multiple people at the same time and I've already warned you, that you will run into problems when doing this in that way - because nobody knows that you're doing other things with other people - you're receiving conflicting solutions and... here we are with locked webif.

Did you tried to put e.g. only "root" in login and leave password empty or put only "root" password and leave login empty?

If nothing helps, then my first recommendation now would be to flash MOI Pro with original firmware image as described in firmware update guide - this should remove all your changes, but hopefully this would also clean the device out and help you start again from the scratch with unlocked webif. You must be very carefull when doing this - one bad move and device will be completely bricked, so firstly read all details how to do that and then - do.

@jack from TBS - if you come by here - flashing would be a good idea for @Delta1Star? Can we suggest something else?

But @Delta1Star I'll be honest - please consider to sell this device. It's too complicated for you. Really. During last two months you had like hundreds of issues which all originates from the fact that you're completely do not understand what you are trying to do, doing random things discussed at the same time at multiple places all over the web and by private messages, e-mails etc. and moreover, you're unable to explain what you've exactly did.
Sell this and move to other device. After 2 months of fighting I'm pretty sure that you will never get this working correctly (configuration of any MOI device shall take not more than few hours - these are super simple devices, but DVB and networking knowledge are a must have).
KKKKKKKK
DVB

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm

dvb when I was working with WinSCP I got a message about a (fingerprint / key) and clicked on the red cross (top right) ,up to 2 x.Took pictures of it. What does that notification mean, and what does it (fingerprint / key) mean. Such a report is not given for nothing,
Delta1Star

Postby DVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:33 pm

Nothing. It's just an information that you're connecting to a new device, for which you don't have yet a fingerprint on your PC. It's a standard measure for any new device when connecting through SSH. You should click Yes to add, because it's your device, you have a physical control over it and it's safe. But even not adding have totally no impact on the issue you've got. It's unrelated and irrevelant (and also it again shows that you don't understand basics of network management, SSH etc., were talking now about basics of basics... :| ). You're not good at this. It's no shame, I cannot do horse riding and I'm not doing it, everybody has got strong and weak sides. Consider change device to some PC DVB card. We're really going nowhere with this.

If you still want to continue - I'm not able to help you. You did too many configuration changes discussed at different places and state of device is now unknown. Maybe TBS can help. I would consider to flash firmware, but if you do this incorrectly, device will be bricked.
Last edited by DVB on Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KKKKKKKK
DVB

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:44 pm

Does it have to do with the fact that I first worked the Moi Pro with an old Windows 7 Pc, when the Pc got cures (no more Up-updates), I switched to a new Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop.Windows 10
Delta1Star

Postby DVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:45 pm

No, OS have no impact (only new OS will generate new Fingerprint message, because it's a new machine, but still - no impact, because it's just an addition to local cache at your PC, this isn't even touching MOI).
KKKKKKKK
DVB

Postby Delta1Star » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:48 pm

If you send me your mail via Pm ,I will show you videos what I do
Delta1Star

PreviousNext

Return to MOI Pro