Moderator Control Panel ]

Where can I find an advanced SDK?

Where can I find an advanced SDK?

Postby romant » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:57 pm

I've searched the web and forum and I don't find something like this, so this is my question:

I've used latest StreamReaderBDA from CrazyCat to dump Trasport Stream from my new TBS6983 but this dll increases surprisingly the load of my system as soon as I open a TS filter using SetFilter() with a stdcall callback or use SetChannel().

I wonder to know if there exist an SDK version with advanced interfaces (not included in public tbs-sdk_v2.0.0.2) to perform RFScan and BlindScan without the need to load NetworkProvider, TIF, MSDemultiplexer or infinite tee. Just as if we were using the old WDM style SDKs. May be using a Network Provider wich doesn't require TIF + MSDemux?.

Other sellers (eg. TT) provides an alternative subsystem to perform basic operations as SetTuner, DiSeqC, RFLevels, GetSamples, etc using an auxiliary dll interface. So to access the card you only need to build and run a basic graph.

Best regards,
R.
romant

Re: Where can I find an advanced SDK?

Postby DVB » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:13 pm

If there is any additional or updated SDK, eg. for running internal TBS blindscan - I'm also interested ;)
And now you're watching 8K:
KKKKKKKK
:)
DVB

Postby romant » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:08 am

Just more info about high cpu use with streamreader.

Most CPU cycles are used in ksproxy.ax!KsGetMediaTypeCount() rising to 18% CPU time

While using direct access TT dll only requires 0.51%. May be a problem related to graph build in CrazyCat's StreamReader? For this task I only add NetworkProvider -> TunerFilter -> CaptureFilter -> DemuxSampleGrabber. That's all, no TIF or MSDemux as SetFrec is done by direct access.

Best regards,
R.
romant

Postby crazycat » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 pm

romant Wrote:I wonder to know if there exist an SDK version with advanced interfaces (not included in public tbs-sdk_v2.0.0.2) to perform RFScan and BlindScan without the need to load NetworkProvider, TIF, MSDemultiplexer or infinite tee. Just as if we were using the old WDM style SDKs. May be using a Network Provider wich doesn't require TIF + MSDemux?.

Other sellers (eg. TT) provides an alternative subsystem to perform basic operations as SetTuner, DiSeqC, RFLevels, GetSamples, etc using an auxiliary dll interface. So to access the card you only need to build and run a basic graph.

First time you must use generic BDA interface (with or without "load NetworkProvider, TIF, MSDemultiplexer or infinite tee"), and decide "who and what" make "high cpu usage" :)

Other sellers (eg. TT) is die long time ago :) Latest TT product BDA-drivers is buggy and have real high CPU usage and BSOD.
crazycat

Return to Professional PCIe DVB-S2 Dual Tuner Card TBS6983